View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 10:19 PM   #27
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
"Moral according to what standard?"

By mine which I like to compare with theists but they run from that discussion as it proves their poor morals to themselves.

"How absurd, to first require that the Creator of the Universe and its order be accountable to man's needs, `

Really.

Do the strong in your family serve the weak or do you expect the weak serve the strong?

Give your argument for the weak serving the strong instead of what we do naturally.

I like the story of Job but not from the way you read it.

It shows how much of a prick Yahweh can be when he has a bet to win.

This quote shows God even admitting to being evil ands a sinner.

Job 2;3 and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

God, by allowing and encouraging Satan to act in an evil way is God facilitating evil and that shows just how evil that demiurge is.

I look forward to your argument as to why we should serve such an immoral prick.

Regards
DL
I of coarse can't speak for Eric but I believe you have misinterpreted his post
It is not a matter of why you should or should not serve any thing
To my mind the universe is neither hostile or benevolent.
To assume that a creator should or should not take your morality into the equation is not even as much as your consideration of a cockroaches rights before you step on it.
To consider that the gods may not be moral in your existence is simply an infinite and false elevation your importance to a cosmic clock work on wich you have zero effect.

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e