View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #28
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
I of coarse can't speak for Eric but I believe you have misinterpreted his post
It is not a matter of why you should or should not serve any thing
To my mind the universe is neither hostile or benevolent.
To assume that a creator should or should not take your morality into the equation is not even as much as your consideration of a cockroaches rights before you step on it.
To consider that the gods may not be moral in your existence is simply an infinite and false elevation your importance to a cosmic clock work on wich you have zero effect.
I have an effect. I can judge and or ignore a genocidal son murderer and brand him as evil.

"To my mind the universe is neither hostile or benevolent."

You do not see well. Try to live almost anywhere else in the universe and see how few places are not hostile to our lives.

"To assume that a creator should or should not take your morality into the equation is not even as much as your consideration of a cockroaches rights before you step on it."

I agree that no God would consider our morality.

What is important to us is for us to consider Yahweh and Allah's immoral ways and reject their satanic asses.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote