View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:19 AM   #8
Bologna_Skins
You can call me Sugardick

Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100 Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100 Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

I find it embarrassing that lethal injection is even considered.

The death penalty is supposed to encourage people to REFRAIN from doing horrible things. How can you make someone with no respect for human life afraid of death if it's akin to falling asleep?

I've said it my whole adult life: "If you want to make people afraid of being put to death, make the death terrifying."

FFS.....they EVEN have to STERILIZE THE INJECTION SITE. Once the needle goes in, they get high, pass out and their heart is stopped.

FUCK THAT.

You kill anyone, you are put to death the same way they were....more than one victim, you go the worst way used.
"well since im a Crack head alchoholic I cant Count and i dont have a 5th grade education.. SO being drunk right now I cant comment in a coherent fashion.." ~ Dat1111, June 26, 2008 http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost.php?p=229218&postcount=12
Bologna_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote