Thread: Fuck you Hayden
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #31
Hollrobb
LiveLeaker

Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 60,942,342, Level: 100 Points: 60,942,342, Level: 100 Points: 60,942,342, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Yike's i never knew all this was going on. People wishing people terminal sickness and people making money and people smoking cigarettes. What next / people masturbating? I am shocked ,,,shocked i wasn't told about this before now.
But then again i never ask so that might be one reason i didn't know. o well as long as everyone is having fun thats all that really matters. Well everything but the wishing people cancer. Thats just wrong and childish.
btw i was a 2 pack a day smoker and quit and started vaping eliquid . Most know it as the e-cig. It worked for me and i loved to smoke tobacco. If anyone has any questions about quiting smoking with the help of an e-cig feel free to ask me and i will do my best to answer your questions.
Take care all and have a great night of smoking,making money and even masturbating if thats what you like to do,hahah.
Hollrobb is offline   Reply With Quote