View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:37 PM   #24
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapang2007 View Post
Thanks ZG.

As the only member to have their name in the Liveleak TOS this is what I want. Chat/Barnesy's Pub and The LL Forums need to reopen when the upgrade is complete. I want Forum and chat links on the main page. If this gets done I promise to open up Barnesy's on a regular basis until it gets off the ground again. I think users that have been here awhile would like to keep these features. It would also bring in new members.
You dont need to tell me twice..thats what i would like too, i just dont think it will happen, as Z said..(i called zero Z..like in that film where z is a weirdo copper and bums ving rhames?}..i reckon it will just be left..until something horrible happens..like a forum shooting or a moped gang attack..whoever would have thought that would be a thing..moped GANGS..bloody weird.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote