View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #6
ERiC_DrAyViN
"Hayden I am your father"

ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!ERiC_DrAyViN is a forum GOD!!
Points: 198,793,957, Level: 100 Points: 198,793,957, Level: 100 Points: 198,793,957, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Thanks phil I'll have a read.

Also, the reason I want the notification is I (in the past) did get those notifications for multiple devices and sometimes accidentally removed the wrong one which is annoying to have to start it up again. And if you have more they seem to stack together in the one notification icon. It's just convenience really. The less the better and keeping it to external devices only, I can look and see it there in the taskbar and immediately know i've forgotten to remove a stick or something. But with it there permanently for the internal I would need to click on it to see other devices

BTW, Phil, I changed the USB port for my external Lacie drive and right clicked my taskbar and looked at the notification settings as was able to see it was set to "hide notification and icons". I changed this and it popped up no problem. But when I had it in the other usb port and I clicked on the taskbar and went to set the icon to appear there was not option for icons. I also tried a usb stick in that port and nothing.

Is this a faulty port or is it set like because my keyboard and mouse are usb and not icons appear for them. And my rows of usb ports are different colors. Maybe they are for different things I've no idea. I've got 4 blue and 4 red sata port on rear of my pc.

But I seem to have got it working, yet it was definitely working with icon before I think it was when installed my graphics card it stopped. I hate inconsistencies.

thanks for the help Philo, appreciate it!
"ur 1st sentence is LOL. however, according to my sources, u had something u desired to communicate regarding polonium213. unless it was the incompetent whiney gibberish from euro lib shitbag cowardly vaginas, probably, then u can address it via pm " -- Polonium213

you just don't hit a kid, especially not your own! -- meno

Last edited by ERiC_DrAyViN; 02-04-2013 at 06:13 AM.
ERiC_DrAyViN is offline   Reply With Quote