View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 02:12 AM   #17
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
Oh give it a fuckin' rest you boobs.

When the SECRETARY OF DEFENSE OR THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ALL MILITARY PERSONEL doesn't even require military service to command, I think we can let a four star general off the hook for being proficient in other areas besides piloting.

And of course this decision ushers in the day when the mullahs are running our military because, you know. Obama.

The level of stupid that can bubble up on this forum at any given time is staggering.
Hey, I was merely pointing out that a non pilot might not have a as deep an understanding of certain aircraft and there inherent benefits as someone who actually does pilot.

that and she got the job in part through affirmative action in the name of diversity over national security.

and I didn't say anything about muslims, that was eric ,
though I'm not sayin he's wrong