Thread: Tommy Robinson.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #51
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
So Sniper can call himself English and rightly so because he is but i class myself as Scottish and seanjo calls me a nazi.

Whats wrong with calling like it is - Britain is broken - fucked - i want out just like some of you wanted out of Europe - whats the difference?

And Tommy is still a twat - always was always will be.
No sweat skwint, i will always respect the jocks, taffs and paddys and their tribal heritage.
As for the nazi thing, well the SNP must have picked the name for a reason?
In fact if you dig around a bit, you will find a nazi connection, however tenuous.
Nah, i dont think youre a nazi. But i think any party running with a 'national' in its name must deal with the consequences.

Is nationalism bad or good? Because it seems we are being told that respecting the religious rights of muslims is more important than our own national security.

They say islam means peace, and i know thats a lie.