View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:32 PM   #5
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

This is one of the few things that I agree with GeeIam.

Many of the children and grandchildren of my friends can't even make or use a complex sentence; let alone stop using 'like' 'ummm' or 'uhhhh'.

I had an opportunity to show the English grammar and composition handbooks from my college days to one of the young adults in college. She had never seen anything like them, but that didn't surprised me. She was a freshman, and I let her borrow one, since I had 2 of them. A few years later she told me the book helped improve her grades. She wanted to return it, but I told her she could keep the book.