View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #12
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

I don't wanna brag but... I might have accidentally invented the Rickroll. I was in a Battlefield 2 clan many years ago and in Teamspeak we got into a discussion about famous people we knew. I had nothing to contribute besides Rick Astley went to highschool with my mother. Everybody agreed that Rick Astley was gay, his music is gay and because my mother went to highschool with him... I was gay.

Over the next few days I tricked my clan mates into clicking on his "Never Gonna Give You Up" video on Youtube (it was the only song of his I knew).

A few weeks after that every fucking thread I visited on every single forum was doing it...
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote