Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Removed > Paranormal > Ghosts and spirits

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #41
menolikey
fuck off

menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100 Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100 Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

i like ghost hunters. they actually debunk stuff. i like ghost adventures too, but i don't like they way they claim EVERYTHING as paranormal activity. they do no actual debunking.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #42
gambino316
Five Knuckle Shuffle
Autobahn Champion Cop-For-This Champion

gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100 Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100 Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

lol but what is there to debunk? Seeing as paranormal activity doesn't exist, the biggest debunking they should do is to NOT look for ghosts in the first place.

For them to commission a show where they search for non-existing paranormal spirits, and then occasionally debunk several of their finds, well thats just irony taken to another level.
gambino316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #43
menolikey
fuck off

menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!menolikey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100 Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100 Points: 50,400,682, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambino316 View Post
lol but what is there to debunk? Seeing as paranormal activity doesn't exist, the biggest debunking they should do is to NOT look for ghosts in the first place.

For them to commission a show where they search for non-existing paranormal spirits, and then occasionally debunk several of their finds, well thats just irony taken to another level.
but it's entertaining!!
Old 06-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #44
BlurryBigfoot
I ♣ Seals

BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100

I've watched about 5 minutes of both. I've yet to see any footage of anything supernatural that convinces me.

Although one time I did smack my head on the ice while playing hockey on a pond and thought I saw a large glowing orb in the sky.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #45
kmmouse
Dreamer

kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!
Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100 Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100 Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

they are entertaining and that's about as far as I take them.... I know gambino doesn't agree with me and that just fine.... but unless you have experienced something... I understand why you don't believe!

All of these paranormal show on TV now.... I totally believe they are in it for the money. The truth about any paranormal experiences hits the sidelines with these shows.

I enjoy urban exploring... and experiencing anything I can along the way....
kmmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #46
gambino316
Five Knuckle Shuffle
Autobahn Champion Cop-For-This Champion

gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100 Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100 Points: 109,435,229, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmouse View Post
they are entertaining and that's about as far as I take them.... I know gambino doesn't agree with me and that just fine.... but unless you have experienced something... I understand why you don't believe!

All of these paranormal show on TV now.... I totally believe they are in it for the money. The truth about any paranormal experiences hits the sidelines with these shows.

I enjoy urban exploring... and experiencing anything I can along the way....
lol - its nothing to do with 'agreeing' with you, its just basic logic.

Paranormal activities only exist in the brains of the individuals who perceive them.

I've had my fair share of experiences, and each time my rationality has helped me to realise they were just of my own creation.

Ghosts don't exist - and thats fact. There's no 'if'' or 'but'' involved. They have never been scientifically observed or proven.

The human brain is extremely powerful, and its no cooincidence that people in an enlightened state of fear, or people who truely wish to see something paranormal, are usually the people who do actually experience paranormal activity.

Plus people talk about the paranormal without actually truely thinking it through. The presence of ghosts and spirits raise far too many questions than they answer.

If we are to all agree that homo sapiens are just evolved organisms that live on a rocky planet called Earth in the massiveness of the Universe, then what place do 'ghosts' fit in to it all? If we're gonna raise the possibility of homo sapiens dying, decomposing and then somehow spiritually (i know, sounds stupid) coming back to life and floating around and haunting a random old house for the rest of eternity, then where does it stop? Are there cow ghosts? Spider ghosts? What about the ebola virus ghosts? If I swat a fly, will it then haunt me for the rest of my life?
Plus howcome there has never been a ghost of a T-rex ever observed? Its totally ridiculous.

The existence of paranormal activity is purely in conjunction with the Human Brain.
gambino316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #47
kmmouse
Dreamer

kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!kmmouse is a forum GOD!!
Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100 Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100 Points: 316,504,910, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Trust me I completely understand how you feel Gambino and totally respect your opinion... but you haven't walked my shoes or experienced what I have. I am a very skeptical person who doesn't believe every ghost story out there..... definitely am and always have been a hands on kinda person... I have to see or experience to believe.

and sure life is how we perceive it (our brains)..... Looking at history in general spirits and ghostly presents have been documented over and over again....sure these aren't proven facts... but these records exist. I don't believe we (meaning scientist) have discovered everything there is to discover. Who's to say in another 20 (just picked a number) years or so they may find a way to prove hauntings are fact.... or whatever you want to call it. Really when I say I'm a skeptical person I mean it.... but I've also learned to keep an open mind and be able to explore things that maybe different then what I'm use too. Life (for me at least) is about growing, learning and experiencing all I can.....to name a few!

Don't expect to make you a believer....... but would offer you (or someone with the same opinion) to experience the unknown... and that's what the paranormal really is!!!!!

Peace!!
kmmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #48
Chained
LiveLeaker

Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!
Points: 201,675,343, Level: 100 Points: 201,675,343, Level: 100 Points: 201,675,343, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Both shows are filled with bull shit, but ghost hunters is more entertaining.
"wasnt madylin o'hare instrumental in starting all this atheist movement? she did get prayer taken out of public schools........i have read her life story, it is sad and pitiful.........she and her family deserved the dismembered end they got at the hands of her employee" PRN, a loving mother.
Chained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #49
littlebuzz
Imagineer

littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!littlebuzz is a forum GOD!!
Points: 204,243,622, Level: 100 Points: 204,243,622, Level: 100 Points: 204,243,622, Level: 100

I have yet to see any television program about the paranormal that wasn't contrived.

Although, I think Ghost Hunters is probably the worst because they seem to go out of their way to try and make you believe they are genuine... with all that plumber baloney, rushing out to a case because a child is involved, their debunking (LOL)...

And even the BS about them only investigating locations by request... do you really think that all those famous places have asked them to come out and check for ghosts? I know for a fact that they actively seek out famous places and ask if they can come and investigate.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #50
PauloPete
FNG

PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!PauloPete is a forum GOD!!
Points: 54,369,773, Level: 100 Points: 54,369,773, Level: 100 Points: 54,369,773, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

ah that my lips were tuneless lips, but pressed To the bruised blossom of thy scourged white breast! Ah that my mouth for Muses' milk were fed On the sweet blood thy sweet small wounds had bled! That with my tongue I felt them, and could taste The faint flakes from thy bosom to the waist!That I could drink thy veins as wine, and eat .Thy breasts like honey! that from face to feet .Thy body were abolished and consumed, .And in my flesh thy very flesh entombed!
PauloPete is offline   Reply With Quote