Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > LiveLeak Forum Debate. > Suggest a topic.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #11
totemist
Mildy retarded

totemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legendtotemist is officially a forum legend
Points: 839,900, Level: 100 Points: 839,900, Level: 100 Points: 839,900, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
I think you can apply for one no matter what.

Yeah, you can;

Crisis Loan who can apply

You can apply for a Crisis Loan if you:
  • think there will be serious damage or risk to you (or your family's) health or safety without the loan
I wonder how that one works. It's clearly aimed at those in debt to drug dealers or loan sharks. I guess they'd have to swear in writing that they'll fully cooperate with the popos to be entitled to it.

It'd be interesting to see some figures for the number of convictions made based on prosecution cases including the evidence or testimony of those who signed up for the Crisis Loan.
totemist is offline   Reply With Quote