Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #21
Shizzah
Haal die camera weg!
 
Shizzah's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Apeldoorn, Gelderland Province, Netherlands
Posts: 13,009
Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100
Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100 Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100 Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashman View Post
there will always be something to bitch about, don't worry.

You want justice from war?

please

feel sad for the living, the dead don't give a shit
But remember to always weep when an aircraft flies itself into a tower.
__________________
....I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space.
- Stephen Hawking
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
seanjo
Comrade seanjo!
 
seanjo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 36,032
seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,983,228,942, Level: 100
Points: 1,983,228,942, Level: 100 Points: 1,983,228,942, Level: 100 Points: 1,983,228,942, Level: 100
Activity: 91%
Activity: 91% Activity: 91% Activity: 91%
Default

Confusing to say the least, if they were operating within the rules of engagement, then no charges should be forthcoming, if they were found not to be operating within the rules of engagement then 3 months is a farce of a sentence!
__________________
The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the beginning of wisdom, is ‘I do not know’.
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:08 AM   #23
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,257
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Confusing to say the least, if they were operating within the rules of engagement, then no charges should be forthcoming, if they were found not to be operating within the rules of engagement then 3 months is a farce of a sentence!
confusing? You resort to that then huh? Couldn't find him innocent or anything else so confusing should fit right in.

It's reports like these that provide the bottom line in politics today. It is sickening, just hope it reaches out to many people as the time line between these can be very long.


Sickening story and and even more disgraceful conclusion.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #24
101st_Airborne_Ranger
Liveleaker
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
101st_Airborne_Ranger On the road to addiction
Angry

You people call this disgusting and say things about our military in Iraq and this is disgraceful. You want to hate the war be my gust but, if you haven't fought in the streets of Iraq than what makes you think you even have the background to judge such a topic? Have you ever gone days without sleep? Have you ever watched your friends burn inside a humvee after an I.E.D blast? Have you ever held your friends while they live their last moments? Have you ever had to deal with and enemy that kills your people then hides in the general population? I am willing to bet your answer is no. You don't know what combat feels like; you watched it on BlackHawk Down and think you understand it. You don't have the first clue of what it is like. Then, you think you can come on here and say what our troops do is disgraceful!! The only disgraceful person in this equation is YOU!! These boys put their lives on the line for you and this country. Have some respect!!
101st_Airborne_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #25
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,257
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_Airborne_Ranger View Post
You people call this disgusting and say things about our military in Iraq and this is disgraceful. You want to hate the war be my gust but, if you haven't fought in the streets of Iraq than what makes you think you even have the background to judge such a topic? Have you ever gone days without sleep? Have you ever watched your friends burn inside a humvee after an I.E.D blast? Have you ever held your friends while they live their last moments? Have you ever had to deal with and enemy that kills your people then hides in the general population? I am willing to bet your answer is no. You don't know what combat feels like; you watched it on BlackHawk Down and think you understand it. You don't have the first clue of what it is like. Then, you think you can come on here and say what our troops do is disgraceful!! The only disgraceful person in this equation is YOU!! These boys put their lives on the line for you and this country. Have some respect!!
Chill.

My family fought for Iraq and in the end for what? You need to see things from all points of view, I don't think anybody is blaming the troops single hand-idly.(they don't recruit soldiers based on intelligence right?)

Politicians declare wars yet soldiers fight them and everybody else gets hurt. We are all angry etc, but you're looking at the wrong person to be mad at.

I had personal family members die as a result in this conflict. I heard news of the Mahmudiyah killings killings, Abu Ghraib etc, think how Iraqis must feel in Iraq after hearing that?

Their country is invaded and on top of that gets humiliated. I post on here every so often and mostly in this sub-section because let's face it, who's going to speak on behalf of Iraq? Sure some are un-bias and fair on here but it seems it's littered(or was) with let's see the next "Apache shooting Iraqis video!!".

Last edited by LBC213R20S; 10-27-2012 at 06:14 PM.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #26
Blackhawk067
Porpoise Eradicator
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: US
Posts: 7,391
Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100
Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
Chill.

My family fought for Iraq and in the end for what? You need to see things from all points of view, I don't think anybody is blaming the troops single hand-idly.(they don't recruit soldiers based on intelligence right?)

Politicians declare wars yet soldiers fight them and everybody else gets hurt. We are all angry etc, but you're looking at the wrong person to be mad at.

I had personal family members die as a result in this conflict. I heard news of the Mahmudiyah killings killings, Abu Ghraib etc, think how Iraqis must feel in Iraq after hearing that?

Their country is invaded and on top of that gets humiliated. I post on here every so often and mostly in this sub-section because let's face it, who's going to speak on behalf of Iraq? Sure some are un-bias and fair on here but it seems it's littered(or was) with let's see the next "Apache shooting Iraqis video!!".

lol...the bullshitter is back on the prowl.
__________________
"Time passes very slowly when you're in a hippo's mouth".
Blackhawk067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #27
Spudmonkey
Lord Of The Dance
 
Spudmonkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Errrr K
Posts: 17,347
Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,245,066,832, Level: 100
Points: 1,245,066,832, Level: 100 Points: 1,245,066,832, Level: 100 Points: 1,245,066,832, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_Airborne_Ranger View Post
You people call this disgusting and say things about our military in Iraq and this is disgraceful. You want to hate the war be my gust but, if you haven't fought in the streets of Iraq than what makes you think you even have the background to judge such a topic? Have you ever gone days without sleep? Have you ever watched your friends burn inside a humvee after an I.E.D blast? Have you ever held your friends while they live their last moments? Have you ever had to deal with and enemy that kills your people then hides in the general population? I am willing to bet your answer is no. You don't know what combat feels like; you watched it on BlackHawk Down and think you understand it. You don't have the first clue of what it is like. Then, you think you can come on here and say what our troops do is disgraceful!! The only disgraceful person in this equation is YOU!! These boys put their lives on the line for you and this country. Have some respect!!
__________________
Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.
Spudmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #28
Wimbly
LiveLeaker
 
Wimbly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 11,542
Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!Wimbly is a forum GOD!!
Points: 600,824,742, Level: 100
Points: 600,824,742, Level: 100 Points: 600,824,742, Level: 100 Points: 600,824,742, Level: 100
Activity: 51%
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1111 View Post
Apparently they dont..

Wuterich's former squad members testified that they did not take any gunfire during the 45-minute raid on the homes nor find any weapons, but several squad members testified that they do not believe they did anything wrong, fearing insurgents were inside hiding.

The prosecution was further hurt by the testimony of Wuterich's former platoon commander who said the squad was justified in its actions because house was declared "hostile," and from what he understood of the rules of combat at the time that meant any use of force was allowed and marines did not need to positively identify their targets.
Military covering it's own tracks. You don't accidentally, repeatedly kill civilians. If it had been an airstrike it might be plausible. Boots on the ground have eyes on.
__________________
.
If its based in Islam it is islamic since they are muslims - Dat1111

If that was the case please EXPLAIN HUMAN HISTORY prior to collective societies
Wimbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #29
Shizzah
Haal die camera weg!
 
Shizzah's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Apeldoorn, Gelderland Province, Netherlands
Posts: 13,009
Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100
Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100 Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100 Points: 733,569,385, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk067 View Post
lol...the bullshitter is back on the prowl.
^ Expert talking.
__________________
....I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space.
- Stephen Hawking
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #30
Blackhawk067
Porpoise Eradicator
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: US
Posts: 7,391
Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100
Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
^ Expert talking.
^ Moron talking. I'm not the one who lied about "living through the Battle of Fallujah" like this fool did.
__________________
"Time passes very slowly when you're in a hippo's mouth".
Blackhawk067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.