Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > On Topic Discussion

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #41
kasheku
LiveLeaker

kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,020,823,511, Level: 100 Points: 2,020,823,511, Level: 100 Points: 2,020,823,511, Level: 100
Activity: 65%
Activity: 65% Activity: 65% Activity: 65%

You can say what you want, but it has no bearing on anyone who has reasoning and common sense. Its time to stop playing the victim, and take accountability for yourself.

Oh, and i am not even going to get into stats, because we will make this thread a few hundred pages long when I start busting out the black on white crim statistics versus the white on black statistics.

Ill leave you with this.

sharpton, jackson, faraukhan, and all those other black hate mongers only show up when its white on black. Imagine if they actually cared about black on black crime, they would be in your face 24/7
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #42
lipskip
Nipslip

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,533,938, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,533,938, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,533,938, Level: 100
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasheku View Post
You can say what you want, but it has no bearing on anyone who has reasoning and common sense. Its time to stop playing the victim, and take accountability for yourself.

Oh, and i am not even going to get into stats, because we will make this thread a few hundred pages long when I start busting out the black on white crim statistics versus the white on black statistics.

Ill leave you with this.

sharpton, jackson, faraukhan, and all those other black hate mongers only show up when its white on black. Imagine if they actually cared about black on black crime, they would be in your face 24/7
You got the wrong boy.

You'll scream lie, since you obviously know me so well, but....

When I was in the process of beating the shit out of a black guy named Greg Howard in the Baltimore City Detention Center in '98, I was screaming,"You fucking dirty lolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwned, fucking coon, piece of shit porch monkey, et cetera." In a day room comprised of about three white guys and seventy seven 'others', mostly black. Nothing. Not a fucking peep from anybody. I busted the guy's ass, he deserved to get his ass busted, and that was that. He was in for robbing and beating old people while impersonating BG&E. We watched him on the news as he was led in the dayroom. During the course of our fight, dumbass picked up a tray of food that an 80something year old black man had just sat down with. It was 'feed up'. He swung the tray at me and clipped me across my forehead. No biggie, fight on McDuff. So anyway, we go off to lockup separately, and I spent five days in there before I beat the ticket. On the way down, I was asked by the CO (who shared the same, not very common name as me, and who happened to be black), what I was doing in here? He said I 'wasn't like these others'. I said, "Just living wrong man." But I also explained to him that I was aware that Howard had started with ME, because I was white, and he was trying to make some allies in there because he wasn't so popular based on his crimes (kids and old people ya know). I explained that I had already made my bones there, and if they sent me to another dayroom when I got out, I'd be forced to do it all over. He said they always put you in a different dayroom when you get released from lockup. I said whatever. FF to me getting out. The first meal I got after returning to the SAME dayroom (I guess I made a compelling case), I walked over to the old man and apologized that he missed a meal because me and dude had to fight, and gave him my tray of food. From that meal ON, as the black dudes were walking to the trash with their trays, they would drop whatever food onto my tray that they didn't like. They're apparently not big on wheat bread, this shit they call 'cole slaw' which is actually raw cabbage, carrots, raisins, and vinegar, or any of the breakfast 'meats' they serve. They're convinced that even though they SAY it's turkey sausage or whatever, the white man is actually laughing at them and serving them swine anyway. They'd walk by, not say a word, and plop down some food and keep walking. They knew I liked apples, so sometimes I'd get a few apples. Later, when I was waiting my turn to play spades, this asshole told me I wasn't playing. I said I was, I had waited my turn, and I was playing the next game whether he liked it or not. He got up. I stepped forward. Then three black dudes stepped in front of me and said, "This white boy handles his business. We don't need no lockdown. He's playing, he waited." End of fucking discussion. Never once, NOT ONCE, did anyone mention that I had called the guy every kind of lolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwnedlolpwned in the book while I was fighting him.

The point is, I got respect in jail, because I SHOWED respect. THEY didn't judge me by what I SAID. They judged me by what I did.

As an explanation, I don't use that language in everyday encounters, by any stretch. But if I'm in a fist fight with someone, I will do or say ANYTHING to throw you off of your game. They saw it for what it was. And to be honest, most people outside of jail would never believe that was possible. That a bunch of convicts could show more common sense at times, then people on the street.

That's a true story. I enjoyed relating it to you. You'll call me a liar most likely, but I'm just one of those people that has been in a shitload of weird ass situations. I only did 17 days on a thirty day stretch by the way. I'm not any kind of major jailbird. Half dozen over nighters for weed (once) and fighting (the others), and a 2 year suspended sentence with all but thirty days suspended. You do 17 on 30 here.

I'm no victim. Historically speaking, quite the opposite, which is why I thought what you wrote was funny. And I hope that story about showing respect to get respect wasn't lost on you.

Take care.
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love

Last edited by lipskip; 03-28-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot something
lipskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #43
Rie60
LiveLeaker

Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!Rie60 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,517,948, Level: 100 Points: 2,517,948, Level: 100 Points: 2,517,948, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

" Standing O" Well done sir.
Rie60 is offline   Reply With Quote