Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > General Military Discussion

Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
ChillyFox
Dumpster Diving

ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!ChillyFox is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,997,933, Level: 100 Points: 2,997,933, Level: 100 Points: 2,997,933, Level: 100
Activity: 44%
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%
Default 2 shot dead at Coast Guard's Kodiak communications station

"Two Coast Guard members were fatally shot Thursday at a communications station on Kodiak Island in what officials said appeared to be a double homicide. They said they have yet to identify a suspect."

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/04/12/241986...#storylink=cpy
ChillyFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Damn that sucks. They'll catch the guy, Kodiak is an island, can't go far.

Speaking of, ChillyFox, my CG time, I was stationed on the Jarvis out of Sand Island and we would do ALPATs (Alaskan Patrols, Bering Sea, Gulf of Alaska, sometimes Arctic Ocean) for two months then go back to Hawaii for two months. Kodiak is the big base there and if you were in the Coast Guard Kodiak is the shittiest place to go. I have been there several times and I always remember they tell you before liberty that Kodiak has (had, this was the early 80's) a 50% Herpes rate. This was before AIDS was a worry. Half the chicks at the bar in Kodiak had HERPES...yikes. Talk about a frozen rock.

Kodiak sucks for humans. I'm sure the story will come out about these murders. I'm gonna guess crime of passion like the otherguy mentioned in that article who was at, where? St. Matthews island or St. Paul....geez any of those Aleutian Island duties just suck. Isolated and frozen.

RIP Semper baby