Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 04-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #11
stra
LiveLeaker

stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!
Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100 Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100 Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandadrops View Post
There is indeed a fence between my house and my neighbors.
Me and my neighbors actually get along quite well, we have bbq's together when weather permits and although my children are alot older than my neighbors children they get along famously aswell and if one of them decides to enter my property i couldn't care less.
But i'll tell you what we don't have.
My fence does not envelop my neighbors property making him unable to get to work.
I do not physicly abuse my neighbors.
I do not try to steal their property by moving my fence.
I speak to them in a civilized tone.
And when i moved here i didn't just erect my house on someones property claiming i had a godgiven right to do so.
I moved here with the attitude that these people are going to be my neighbors for a very long time and getting along with them is probably in my best interest. But most of all me and my neighbors know that being arrogant and unwilling to se things from different angles is a recipe for disaster in the discourse between people. Me and my neighbors have had our share of bad neighbors from other places and so it is actually with great satisfaction i can atleast have peace in that area. So there is no need for any of us to bomb eachother.

The problem with israeli policy towards palestinians is that you only look at what they do and close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalalala" when someone asks you why they do it.

Well said.
stra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
vOgl
LiveLeaker

vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!vOgl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100 Points: 25,914,885, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Me and my neighbors actually get along quite well, we have bbq's together when weather permits and although my children are alot older than my neighbors children they get along famously aswell and if one of them decides to enter my property i couldn't care less.
My fence does not envelop my neighbors property making him unable to get to work.
And when i moved here i didn't just erect my house on someones property claiming i had a godgiven right to do so.
I moved here with the attitude that these people are going to be my neighbors for a very long time and getting along with them is probably in my best interest. But most of all me and my neighbors know that being arrogant and unwilling to se things from different angles is a recipe for disaster in the discourse between people. Me and my neighbors have had our share of bad neighbors from other places and so it is actually with great satisfaction i can atleast have peace in that area. So there is no need for any of us to bomb eachother.

The problem with israeli policy towards palestinians is that you only look at what they do and close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalalala" when someone asks you why they do it.
guess that shut her up lol
Old 04-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
o0Tao0o
Defender of tags

o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!o0Tao0o is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,786,522, Level: 100 Points: 2,786,522, Level: 100 Points: 2,786,522, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:

That about sums it up!
o0Tao0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
_SCARFACE_
Dumpster Diving

_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!
Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
do not physicly abuse my neighbors.
Facts say the most palestinians are a bunch of blood thirsty murdering savages

Quote:
you tried stealing their property by wiping them off the face of the Earth, thankfully you failed

Quote:
yes, because Jihad is such a civilized tone

Quote:
they erected homes on land that was given to them by the rightful owners

Quote:
I moved here with the attitude that these people are going to be my neighbors for a very long time and getting along with them is probably in my best interest.
more bullshit, trying to exterminate Jews is not a good way to try to get along with them
_SCARFACE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 244,330,528, Level: 100 Points: 244,330,528, Level: 100 Points: 244,330,528, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SCARFACE_ View Post
Ah well, using your logic you won't have a problem with us building these big walls around the supposed blood thirsty murdering savage catholics then. Gotta keep those murdering terrorists away from the civilised people after all. And just look at the one that shows you who all the good catholics support, eh?;
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_BelfastWalls.jpg (174.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg peace%20wall%202.jpg (38.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg _45826852_007208381-1.jpg (41.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg belfast_murals_free_palestine.jpg (41.8 KB, 1 views)
peekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
blandadrops
Omnipotent

blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!
Points: 176,146,833, Level: 100 Points: 176,146,833, Level: 100 Points: 176,146,833, Level: 100
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SCARFACE_ View Post

you tried stealing their property by wiping them off the face of the Earth, thankfully you failed

yes, because Jihad is such a civilized tone

they erected homes on land that was given to them by the rightful owners

more bullshit, trying to exterminate Jews is not a good way to try to get along with them
I was actually talking about me and my neighbors, but what can i say, if all you want to see is filthy muzzies then all you see is filthy muzzies, nothing i say or write here will change that. Yet again you only see the reaction, you fail to see what they are reacting too.
Have fun in your happy place.

Last edited by blandadrops; 04-15-2012 at 02:42 PM.
blandadrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #17
_SCARFACE_
Dumpster Diving

_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!
Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
I was actually talking about me and my neighbors, but what can i say, if all you want to see is filthy muzzies then all you see is filthy muzzies, nothing i say or write here will change that. Yet again you only see the reaction, you fail to see what they are reacting too.
Have fun in your happy place.
I know what they are reacting too, the teaching of the death cult
_SCARFACE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
MrsShrodingersBox
Dumpster Diving

MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!MrsShrodingersBox is a forum GOD!!
Points: 88,422,834, Level: 100 Points: 88,422,834, Level: 100 Points: 88,422,834, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Why don't you guys just admit the truth? Most of you blindly support Israel because you simply HATE Muslims. It's so obvious.

Most of you just hate dirty Muslims. Which is cool, I mean that's your right. But stop pretending to have such a hard on for Israel. You love people who kill Muslims. End of story.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
MrsShrodingersBox is offline   Reply With Quote