Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #61
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 43,225
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusOP View Post
Operator: Are you following him

Zimmerman: Yea

Operator: Okay we dont need you to do that




When he ran after the kid he then becomes the aggressor........if a court of law would not of deemed him the aggressor after chasing after him to begin with.
Operator: Are you following him

Zimmerman: Yea

Operator: Okay we dont need you to do that

Zimmerman: OK


Zimmerman stopped following martin after this and is when he LOST CONTACT. We dont know if later he continued to follow because after this line ZIMMERMAN stopped following him.

Thats why when asked Zimmerman did not give out his address. Because He states I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS KID IS. Zimmerman did not know where martin was so he would not give out his address later.
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #62
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 43,225
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
well not exactly. he confronted zimmerman twice (this is the police version). the first time, he went to his car and asked if there was a problem, and zimmerman said "no."

trayvon walked away and zimmerman continued to follow him, at which point trayvon ran. trayvon then turned around and asked, "why are you following me?"

zimmerman said, "im not following you," and reached into his coat pocket to grab a cell phone - but Treyvon had no way of knowing him and that's when Treyvon attacked. He probably thought Zimmerman was reaching for a gun or something, considering he was being followed by this strange man and had no idea why.

So I think Treyvon actually reacted in what he thought was self-defense.

This is one of those cases where details are super-important. People seem to not realize that.
But that doesnt mean Zimmerman was not reacting in self defense as well? The Trial will determine this
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #63
twright55
Monster
 
twright55's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,969
twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 402,611,685, Level: 100
Points: 402,611,685, Level: 100 Points: 402,611,685, Level: 100 Points: 402,611,685, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1111 View Post
Operator: Are you following him

Zimmerman: Yea

Operator: Okay we dont need you to do that

Zimmerman: OK


Zimmerman stopped following martin after this and is when he LOST CONTACT. We dont know if later he continued to follow because after this line ZIMMERMAN stopped following him.
If Zimmerman stopped following Martin at this point as you claim (and this was only 0:18 after he exited his truck) then why did he KILL Martin about 2:30 later and 50 yards from his truck? What was he doing, wandering aimlessly for 2:30?

Your analysis is a joke.
__________________
-Something clever goes -here-
twright55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #64
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 2,827
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 433,366,804, Level: 100
Points: 433,366,804, Level: 100 Points: 433,366,804, Level: 100 Points: 433,366,804, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1111 View Post
Operator: Are you following him

Zimmerman: Yea

Operator: Okay we dont need you to do that

Zimmerman: OK


Zimmerman stopped following martin after this and is when he LOST CONTACT. We dont know if later he continued to follow because after this line ZIMMERMAN stopped following him.

Thats why when asked Zimmerman did not give out his address. Because He states I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS KID IS. Zimmerman did not know where martin was so he would not give out his address later.
Zimmerman said "OK" but continued to follow treyvonn.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #65
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 43,225
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
If Zimmerman stopped following Martin at this point as you claim (and this was only 0:18 after he exited his truck) then why did he KILL Martin about 2:30 later and 50 yards from his truck? What was he doing, wandering aimlessly for 2:30?

Your analysis is a joke.
Martin was killed after he assaulted Zimmerman according to the defense.. Video evidence of Zimmermans arrest/questioning at the jail

Following somebody is not a crime armed or not(unless you have a restraining order).. Why was trayvon wandering around for 2:30? If he was going home why was he not doing so? Maybe the same reason zimmerman wouldnt Give his address to the dispatcher because he was afraid martin would here? Because he lost sight of him.

Trial will determine the relevant data
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"

Last edited by Dat1111; 04-17-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #66
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 43,225
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Zimmerman said "OK" but continued to follow treyvonn.
Not in that audio call.. He stopped right after that. And he even states it when the dispatcher asks for his address but zimmerman hesitates because he lost contact with martin and is afraid he might over hear his address.

This is where the defense maintains Zimmerman returned/was returning to his truck when Martin confronted him. Its obvious they came into contact again. Following somebody is not a crime

Trial will determine this
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #67
rancid-death
Fight War Not Wars
 
rancid-death's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: GB London
Posts: 5,981
rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!
Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100
Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100 Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100 Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1111 View Post
Martin was killed after he assaulted Zimmerman according to the defense

Following somebody is not a crime armed or not(unless you have a restraining order).. Why was trayvon wandering around for 2:30? If he was going home why was he not doing so? Maybe the same reason zimmerman wouldnt Give his address to the dispatcher because he was afraid martin would here? Because he lost sight of him.

Trial will determine the relevant data
It was dark and Trayvon is unfamiliar with his surroundings, in short he was a little lost, even Zimmerman mentions in phone call "It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about ".. clearly Trayvon looking at house numbers trying to get a bearing, those housing estates all look the same, specially when dark
rancid-death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #68
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 43,225
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100 Points: 968,442,330, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancid-death View Post
It was dark and Trayvon is unfamiliar with his surroundings, in short he was a little lost, even Zimmerman mentions in phone call "Itís raining and heís just walking around looking about ".. clearly Trayvon looking at house numbers trying to get a bearing, those housing estates all look the same, specially when dark

Which brings into play the BREAKINS in this complex/area which is noted. Zimmerman thought he was suspicious and a possible person who is trying to commit a crime.

Trayvon had a cell phone? If he was lost he would of called the house he was going too?

Your assuming you know what both were doing.

Im not
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #69
rancid-death
Fight War Not Wars
 
rancid-death's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: GB London
Posts: 5,981
rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!rancid-death is a forum GOD!!
Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100
Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100 Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100 Points: 481,027,722, Level: 100
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1111 View Post
Which brings into play the BREAKINS in this complex/area which is noted. Zimmerman thought he was suspicious and a possible person who is trying to commit a crime.

Trayvon had a cell phone? If he was lost he would of called the house he was going too?

Your assuming you know what both were doing.

Im not
Yes assuming because I'm calling it the way it looks, Trayvon walks into the gated community talking to his girlfriend on the phone and is looking about trying to get some visual clues, we all do it

Last edited by rancid-death; 04-17-2012 at 02:57 PM.
rancid-death is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.