Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 05-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #51
seanjo
Comrade seanjo!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,485,450,076, Level: 100 Points: 1,485,450,076, Level: 100 Points: 1,485,450,076, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianGo View Post
With such an army to fight? The U.S. Army is a disgrace!!!

With such an army to fight? The U.S. Army is a disgrace! Why such a "army" to fight, will kill themselves - freaks ...
And the Russian forces are a bunch of clowns!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_...hostage_crisis
Old 05-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #52
KittySpit
Got Milk?

KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!
Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100 Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100 Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100

Quote:
The level of your development is little different from the monkey. The norm for an Americans ...

Continue. Circus love everything ...
Hey there comrade, I see you still have a very sandy vagina, not to mention you are making a fool out of yourself trying to insult America and Americans.

It is obvious you are just a drunken peasant who enjoys getting drunk and ranting about your superiors. Here's my suggestion, stop drinking Vodka and start bathing on a regular basis, clean the sand out of your obviously swollen vagina, then go get a huge handful of your mothers shit, eat it, then die.

You are a useless pile of drunk Russian shit who was totally owned by America and Americans and you act like a little girl who won't stop crying about her dropped ice cream.

Pussy.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #53
bugmenot
LiveLeaker

bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!bugmenot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,610,744, Level: 100 Points: 9,610,744, Level: 100 Points: 9,610,744, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
I had a very vivid dream Russia and others went to war with the americans and europe. Scary if it happens.

Russia is still the second strongest military in the world in terms of personnel, land military hardware, airforce and navy.

and russia is #1 in nukes. they have more nukes than the united states, the UK and France combined. The missile shield is to protect Americans and allies in Europe from crazy(self-evident in the russian generals statement) from nuking the west. I say go ahead with the missile shield now just because of these sort of things coming out of the Kremlin.

Clearly, Russia led by the old KGB and soviet leaders is a major threat to europe and american soldiers in europe.

Not to mention Russia has been so evil to Poland and would invade them again if they could. I swear it almost that Russia took down the Polish government in that plane crash over russia. That's just speculation though, but the rest of this comment is factual.

Russians, I wish we could warm with them but clearly, after all these years, they still are a cold enemy and possibly the most serious threat to the west.

and RussianGo proves that there are still many average russians out there that want to kill americans if they could get the chance. He wants to cut our throats just as Russia wishes to do metaphorically speaking. I think we all have every human right to defend ourselves with this missile shield from these resentful, spiteful stalinists.

I really wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish the Americans and Russian could get along and the Americans didn't have to do this stuff but what some of you don't understand is that these people really do want us dead in massive graves. Russia wants the hegemony on the international stage and in europe. They want to dominate to install their ideology and control the global resources. I don't like that the Americans are doing this but, I'd rather have the Americans in control rather than the Russians. And I say this not just because I am an American myself. I'd say this if I was from other western countries too. Americans aren't angels but they are safer for us than if the Russians were the superpower.

It's just the way its got to be, shame it has to be, but it is what it must be.
Lets say Russia formed a military alliance with Mexico, Cuba and Canada. Russian military bases spring up in these countries and they start building a missile shield along the US border with both landbased and seabased systems. The net keeps getting tighter. How would you react?

The European Union military expenditures are several times that of Russia, it can also field more than twice as many soldiers as Russia.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #54
RussianGo
За РОДину !

RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100 Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100 Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySpit View Post
Hey there comrade, I see you still have a very sandy vagina, not to mention you are making a fool out of yourself trying to insult America and Americans.

It is obvious you are just a drunken peasant who enjoys getting drunk and ranting about your superiors. Here's my suggestion, stop drinking Vodka and start bathing on a regular basis, clean the sand out of your obviously swollen vagina, then go get a huge handful of your mothers shit, eat it, then die.

You are a useless pile of drunk Russian shit who was totally owned by America and Americans and you act like a little girl who won't stop crying about her dropped ice cream.

Pussy.
Showed once again how you're an asshole)))) Write More ...
RussianGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #55
RussianGo
За РОДину !

RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!RussianGo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100 Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100 Points: 44,987,480, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySpit View Post

Yes, yes, that's enough to try to write me in PM in Russian! Your scribbling is not possible to understand !
RussianGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #56
stra
LiveLeaker

stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!stra is a forum GOD!!
Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100 Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100 Points: 37,655,959, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by figatova View Post
As a side note, now imagine what would happen if Russia and China were to do the same thing America is doing and put missiles and military bases all over the globe and around US borders in response to this American military expansion and missiles as close as 35 miles from Russia's borders. Actually, and as you know, you don't have to imagine anything, see Cuban missile crisis. I rest my case.
Too true... but we're the good guys, remember?

PS: regarding the Cuban Missile Crisis, lets not forget about Operation Northwoods. Icing on the cake.
stra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #57
noxomus
белый дьявол взломщик

noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!noxomus is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,611,258, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,611,258, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,611,258, Level: 100
Activity: 55%
Activity: 55% Activity: 55% Activity: 55%

i think that there is a reason why we are doing this and, of course, it has nothing to do with Iran. Russia is up to something and we are doing this in response without letting the public know the real reason.
"The big problem is, most people in this country have lost the will to defend their own culture, the very culture that has given them the privilege and luxury's most of the world aspire to and flock to."
- Seanjo

Last edited by noxomus; 05-07-2012 at 04:51 AM.
noxomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:37 AM   #58
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 742,701,892, Level: 100 Points: 742,701,892, Level: 100 Points: 742,701,892, Level: 100
Activity: 43%
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Quote:
Alas, this is the reality of today's America...
I'm sick of your America-bashing Boris. Look at your own reality, you Dyrak....and clean up your own garbage before pointing out the neighbors'.

"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

I don't have 'some way to put it', that's the way it is. --- Anton Chigurh

Last edited by ericredbeard; 05-07-2012 at 05:18 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #59
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 448,149,642, Level: 100 Points: 448,149,642, Level: 100 Points: 448,149,642, Level: 100
Activity: 35%
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Russia is a shithole. I know, ive been there.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #60
KittySpit
Got Milk?

KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!KittySpit is a forum GOD!!
Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100 Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100 Points: 128,422,542, Level: 100

Quote:
Yes, yes, that's enough to try to write me in PM in Russian! Your scribbling is not possible to understand !

?!?! Not quite sure what that means but I'm not surprised, maybe you got drunk and confused me with someone else.

The more you hate the USA the more I know we have gotten to you, and that makes me smile.

USA, STRONG!

USSR, GONE!

Enjoy your vodka and subsequent cirrhosis of the liver.