Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > LiveLeak Forum Debate.

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #201
DoubledCashew
Doctor Salt

DoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerDoubledCashew is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 172,029, Level: 59 Points: 172,029, Level: 59 Points: 172,029, Level: 59
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

I think its perfectly fine, we are humans, and violence and death are a part of nature. people should be allowed to kill and eat with no regard to the animals emotions. Thats NOT to say, it doesn't make me sick. If that was me, i have respect for most animals and life, so I like to reduce the suffering of any live creature around me. But is it acceptable? Yes...Is it cool with me? No...I would most likely have tried to stop it...but it is natural/acceptable.

Besides all that I've never killed anything bigger than a fat cockroach.
DoubledCashew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #202
SteelBeast
LiveLeaker

SteelBeast On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfee10 View Post
I won't watch the video but I surmise the hog didn't die a humane death, thus the killer is a shit fag? Regardless hogs are destructive, it's not their fault. You people think they're on a goddamn personal vendetta. They are HOGS and only trying to survive the only way they know how. They don't have the option to take birth control. They have had habitat stolen from them. They do not have access to showers (and I'd like to see how clean you stay living without one goddamit). They are ANIMALS. They cannot reason. Most of all, if they must be culled it should be done HUMANELY. Anyone who cannot understand that is a dumbass dickhead.

very well said sir.
SteelBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:07 AM   #203
RebelTactics
Liveleaker

RebelTactics On the road to addiction

And that is how hogs are hunted, with dogs.

This isn't deer or turkey hunting. Any qualms about this should be a moot point. Hunters in america do more for the protection of forest and nature than any one of those wannabe captain planet keyboard warriors.
RebelTactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #204
moe howard
double agent

moe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legendmoe howard is officially a forum legend
Points: 618,867, Level: 100 Points: 618,867, Level: 100 Points: 618,867, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Only humans kill for sport, and raccoons, and hippos, and dogs, and cats. Never
mind.
moe howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:21 AM   #205
ediskradeht
Liveleaker

ediskradeht On the road to addiction

I don't think it's right to let an animal suffer if there are other options. Assuming it's legal to do so, they should have shot him with the gun they mentioned. I have no problem with hunting, but try to be a bit better than the animals.
ediskradeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #206
PharQ
LiveLeaker

PharQ On the road to addiction

killing anything ain't pretty. not the best hunting ethics, granted, but you can sing it all the lullaby's you like- it wont die on its own
PharQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #207
Hawking Dawkins
Hawking Dawkins

Hawking Dawkins On the road to addiction
Default hunting

No it is not acceptable. It reminds me of fox hunting here in the U.K. Something else I am also against.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #208
groovybaby
waffle bunny

groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!
Points: 179,689,905, Level: 100 Points: 179,689,905, Level: 100 Points: 179,689,905, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

After reading I won't even watch it.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #209
Vulpine
Premium Member

Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!Vulpine is a forum GOD!!
Points: 117,061,282, Level: 100 Points: 117,061,282, Level: 100 Points: 117,061,282, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

u ready to go kill a hog, Bo?...yes, I am bone hard..let's go !
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #210
308-762
Liveleaker

308-762 On the road to addiction
Default welcome to life on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmanti View Post
Mother nature is more cruel.
as are humans
308-762 is offline   Reply With Quote