Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 12-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #21
smeblee
Dumpster Diving

smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,544,146, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,544,146, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,544,146, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

So are the Pallies now gonna stick by the 'law' seeing as though the cling to it now..
smeblee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #22
Paladin65r
LiveLeaker

Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!Paladin65r is a forum GOD!!
Points: 20,788,849, Level: 100 Points: 20,788,849, Level: 100 Points: 20,788,849, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Don't spend any time waiting on it.
Paladin65r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #23
Sea3
LL makes me sneeze

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100 Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100 Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
I think Israel is Illegaly occupying territory. Making settlements and firing rockets into civilian populations are two different things.

The UK has a history of uprooting gypsies, it doesn't make them terrorists. I guess it all depends on your definition of terrorism. My main def of terror is 'deliberate killing of civilians'. Which is basically close to the official def.

Some people see terrorism as 'absolutely anything they disagree with'. No, Israeli's aren't terrorists. Just assholes who seems to think they have rights to land that wasn't designated to them.

If they were 'deliberately killing the Pali's' to uproot these settlements, then i would consider it terror. Until then.

you are repeating the same old bullshit like a broken record my EX-FRIEND.....never move an inch trying to learn something new??

It's Not about the Settlements, Stupid!!!!!!!!!!

On the first point: Israel withdrew all Jewish settlements in Sinai in exchange for a peace treaty with Egypt. In similar fashion, Israel withdrew all Jewish settlements and more than 6,000 settlers from the Gaza Strip in hopes of creating a prosperous, peaceful territory. It didn't turn out that way, but again, when the chips were down, in hopeful pursuit of peace, Israel got rid of these settlements.

In 2000-2001, President Bill Clinton and then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered Yasser Arafat a Palestinian state on 94 percent of the West Bank and all of Gaza, plus in all Arab neighborhoods in East Jerusalem. Arafat turned down their land-for-peace initiative and instead launched the second intifada. Yet again, Israel demonstrated that it was ready to dismantle most West Bank settlements and remove tens of thousands of settlers from their homes.

More recently, in 2008, then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert sweetened the Clinton-Barak parameters by adding a provision to turn over control of religious sites in Jerusalem to an international consortium, with a five-member governing board with a Muslim majority — “Palestine,” Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the United States. Just think: Israel was prepared to turn over control of the Western Wall and the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest sites, to a Muslim-majority consortium! Yet Mahmoud Abbas walked away. And yet again, Israel was prepared to evacuate tens of thousands of Jewish settlers from the West Bank.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, the only asshole that stand in both sides of the fence to please both is just YOU.

Take your stand once for all.

Lost all my trust in you btw.
Sofi is upset, and suggests that humans are like the blind worm. Just because they cannot see light doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because humans can't see God doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Gray argues with her and grows impatient with her views, telling her that she is a "child."

Last edited by Sea3; 12-22-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Sea3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #24
Sea3
LL makes me sneeze

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100 Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100 Points: 988,641,850, Level: 100

Are settlements are on “occupied” land?

NOT

Ramot, Gilo, Maale Adumim are PART OF JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL, AND WE WILL BUILD AS MUCH AS WE WANT INSIDE OUR CAPITAL

WE ARE NOT BUILDINg IN RAMALLAH!!....WE ARE BUILDING INSIDE OUR CAPITAL!!.

AND YOU LOSERS, DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHERE MAALE ADUMIM IS...JUST REPEAT LIKE IDIOTIC PARROTS WHAT YOU READ IN BIASED NEWS.
Sofi is upset, and suggests that humans are like the blind worm. Just because they cannot see light doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because humans can't see God doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Gray argues with her and grows impatient with her views, telling her that she is a "child."

Last edited by Sea3; 12-22-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #25
Sea3
LL makes me sneeze

there is no legal or historical basis for calling it “occupied” land. Sometime in the future, Palestinians may achieve sovereign status under a two-state deal. But that has yet to materialize, and to make it happen, Abbas first will have to sit down at the negotiating table and get serious about cutting a viable peace deal for two states. Israel is ready. The Palestinians are not.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #26
Sea3
LL makes me sneeze

Source
http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/news/?p=8844
Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #27
Sea3
LL makes me sneeze

the key?
to sit your ass DOWN
Old 12-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #28
the demon
American Infidel
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100
Activity: 39%
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
you are repeating the same old bullshit like a broken record my EX-FRIEND.....never move an inch trying to learn something new??

It's Not about the Settlements, Stupid!!!!!!!!!!

On the first point: Israel withdrew all Jewish settlements in Sinai in exchange for a peace treaty with Egypt. In similar fashion, Israel withdrew all Jewish settlements and more than 6,000 settlers from the Gaza Strip in hopes of creating a prosperous, peaceful territory. It didn't turn out that way, but again, when the chips were down, in hopeful pursuit of peace, Israel got rid of these settlements.

In 2000-2001, President Bill Clinton and then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered Yasser Arafat a Palestinian state on 94 percent of the West Bank and all of Gaza, plus in all Arab neighborhoods in East Jerusalem. Arafat turned down their land-for-peace initiative and instead launched the second intifada. Yet again, Israel demonstrated that it was ready to dismantle most West Bank settlements and remove tens of thousands of settlers from their homes.

More recently, in 2008, then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert sweetened the Clinton-Barak parameters by adding a provision to turn over control of religious sites in Jerusalem to an international consortium, with a five-member governing board with a Muslim majority — “Palestine,” Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the United States. Just think: Israel was prepared to turn over control of the Western Wall and the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest sites, to a Muslim-majority consortium! Yet Mahmoud Abbas walked away. And yet again, Israel was prepared to evacuate tens of thousands of Jewish settlers from the West Bank.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, the only asshole that stand in both sides of the fence to please both is just YOU.

Take your stand once for all.

Lost all my trust in you btw.

Aww. I'm your ex-friend now. Crushing.

Anyways you whiney little fucker, maybe you could just plug up that bleeding mess you got down there long enough to hear some reasoning for once without ranting over trivial stupid Jew shit. Your little fucked up ideologies about how perfect Israel is and how everyone who disagrees must be against ya. Puh leez, you whine too damn much.

I don't give a shit about how disappointed you are in me, blah fucking blah, save it baby. To be your friend, i have to "completely" submit myself to Israel, some bullshit Jew ideology and frankly i could care less about you guys right now.

My country comes first, as a matter of fact, Israel isn't even on my list of "nations i give a fuck about".

Israelis are basically the "other Arab" in my opinion. All of you dumb fucks are crazy over there and i anticipate the day you all nuke each other to fucking hell and are swimming in a big glass bowl of radiation.

Go bomb Iran before you do that though. I'd hate to lose Israel before you guys get up enough courage to finally go do something about Iran's nuke facilities. You take care my little jewish honey bunny.

If you won't have me anymore, i'll go fuck the cute little Arab girl that lives down the road from ya.

Look into my little emoticon eyes sweetheart. Who fucking cares. Bored.gif
"It seems to me a certainty, that the fatalistic teachings of the prophet Muhammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing". General George Patton, WW2

Last edited by the demon; 12-22-2012 at 07:25 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #29
the demon
American Infidel
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,536, Level: 100
Activity: 39%
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

I like you better as a rival anyways. I could get used to this. I'm just as mouthy and arrogant as you, plenty to say. The only difference? I'm more intelligent. (by far)

I'll own your little tight Jewish ass. Might as well tattoo my name on it. Sex2.gif
"It seems to me a certainty, that the fatalistic teachings of the prophet Muhammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing". General George Patton, WW2
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #30
Freejay
There is no Palestine!

Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!Freejay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 20,823,523, Level: 100 Points: 20,823,523, Level: 100 Points: 20,823,523, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
I think Israel is Illegaly occupying territory. Making settlements and firing rockets into civilian populations are two different things.

The UK has a history of uprooting gypsies, it doesn't make them terrorists. I guess it all depends on your definition of terrorism. My main def of terror is 'deliberate killing of civilians'. Which is basically close to the official def.

Some people see terrorism as 'absolutely anything they disagree with'. No, Israeli's aren't terrorists. Just assholes who seems to think they have rights to land that wasn't designated to them.

If they were 'deliberately killing the Pali's' to uproot these settlements, then i would consider it terror. Until then.
Man...you show so much promise and then get stuck on that bullshit occupation claim.
WHos land are we occupying?
Land that Jordan lost in a war that they waged on us, with the intention to wipe Israel out!
Land that was originally designated to Israel and then stolen off them, by the Saudis to create Jordan ( which i notice the haters never call out as occupiers!!)!
You know very well that the land was not called Palestine before 67...it was called Jordan.!
You also know very well that the Arabs leaderships are only interested in Israels destruction by using the bogus claim of an Israeli occupation as a bullshit excuse to justify this.
Finally, Israel has a right to retain this land as the 67 ceasefire lines are not realistically defensible.
And yes...they were cease fire lines...not set borders like the Arabs falsely claim.!!

Last edited by Freejay; 12-22-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Freejay is offline   Reply With Quote