Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 05-08-2017, 10:14 PM   #11
Bashman
Research

Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!Bashman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,814,611,649, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vOgl View Post
Ummm yeah... The brotherhood of the LiveLeak armchair warrior troops... how touching.

I don't see anyone of you hypocrites making threads with your condolences to accidentially by drone strikes wiped out completely innocent Afghan families.

But you never fail to make a big fuckin deal out of fallen troops. Guess what, if you sign up for war, there's a chance you die.

Talking crap about brotherhood... you don't know shit about war you bunch of brainwashed wannabe-patriots.
LOL, eat the peanuts outta my shit you fukn pollywog.

edit: oh yeah, you're not even a pollywog, you are lower than whale shit, which is at the bottom of the deepest ocean.

Last edited by Bashman; 05-08-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Bashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:12 AM   #12
kasheku
LiveLeaker

kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

vOgl you would do well to go on and fuck yourself.

would be the first you got in a while i suppose
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:26 PM   #13
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Quote:
Ummm yeah... The brotherhood of the LiveLeak armchair warrior troops... how touching.

I don't see anyone of you hypocrites making threads with your condolences to accidentially by drone strikes wiped out completely innocent Afghan families.

But you never fail to make a big fuckin deal out of fallen troops. Guess what, if you sign up for war, there's a chance you die.

Talking crap about brotherhood... you don't know shit about war you bunch of brainwashed wannabe-patriots.
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do tell your exploits Mr expendable

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:26 PM   #14
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:

There are some of us lurking here in the forums that aren't armchair warriors... It's not brainwashing, some people recognize how fucked up the world is in many places and fight to preserve what we have here at home. What people like you fail to recognize is the danger of Islam to the world, this war began over a 1,000 years ago and until Islam either changes its views or is stamped out it will always be. The koran is a book written in blood, and has done nothing but expand violently unless met with violence its entire existence.

I can tell you Somalia is a fucked up place, not only that but they have been exporting their lawlessness for years. Of course because it is a poor country with no substance for the modern world we have little reason to change it except slapping them down whenever they leave their territory.

Also as someone who has lost a friend over seas in a very similar situation I can tell you this breed of man is something special one of the best men this country had to offer and losing him to such a shitty place is tragic. Hearing ignoramuses such as yourself spew your vile idiocy over their deaths has sadly become norm.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote