Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > On Topic Discussion

Old 08-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #51
qbedobedoo
Viking

qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!qbedobedoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 49,638,747, Level: 100 Points: 49,638,747, Level: 100 Points: 49,638,747, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I've tried having stones in both my gallbladder and my kidneys. The kidney stones were by far the most painful.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:54 AM   #52
hellyhood
LiveLeaker

hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!hellyhood is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,249,258,129, Level: 100 Points: 1,249,258,129, Level: 100 Points: 1,249,258,129, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjobs View Post
So I go in for surgery on Friday to have them removed.
Looks like a nasty procedure http://youtu.be/O7ikSLHfPD0

what the hell does yer butthole have to do with kidney stones?! i looked up what pph surgery is and that's fer hemorrhoids and prolapsed buttholes er somethin. WHAY YOU SHOW THIS?!
heysoos.
hellyhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #53
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbedobedoo View Post
I've tried having stones in both my gallbladder and my kidneys.
Why the hell would you do that?
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #54
Winterz
Fuck ISLAM

Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!Winterz is a forum GOD!!
Points: 283,655,395, Level: 100 Points: 283,655,395, Level: 100 Points: 283,655,395, Level: 100
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefugger View Post
Why the hell would you do that?
Cause he's a troll and an idiot? Stones is what he has in his head, instead of a brain.
Winterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #55
AliMD76
Liveleaker

AliMD76 On the road to addiction

The following is not medical advice, simply information.

Calcium stones, which is most likely what you have, since they have shown up on CT, ie are radio-opaque, form in an acidic environment. The treatment, apart from surgery, is to re-dissolve the calcium by drinking lots of water and ALKALINIZE the urine, usually with citrate.

Potassium Citrate can be found Over the Counter in any health food place, or you could go to your doctor and get a script for a prescription formulation.

With potassium citrate its best to not take more than the recommended dose, as......the stones took years to form, and they will take years to dissolve, and overdosing on potassium WILL lead to a possibly fatal arrrythmia and death.

Drink at least half a gallon of water a day (2L)(8 glasses). Its easier to drink so much if you were to get yourself a large 500ml glass. Drink too much water is also harmful in that water intoxication or hyponatremia (low blood sodiium) (can also be fatal) can develop.

Coffee and alcohol are dehydrating substances as they act as diuretics......make sure to drink lots of water with them. I always try to drink about 400-500 ml of water after any coffee / tea taken. Never let your urine look yellow. If you have to get up once per night to pee.....your doing great, but may want to consider cutting down water intake as your winding down to sleep to a level where you are able to get a full nights sleep, but awaken with a full bladder, and slightly yellow urine.

Vit C containing fluids, ie orange juice and lemonade, should be avoided, as Vitamin C is Ascorbic Acid, which will acidify urine and contribute to further calcium precipitation. Cranberry juice also acidifies urine. Meat protein and dairy produce lots of acidic substances during metabolism, whereas fruits and vegetables serve to alkalinize the urine.

For specific management, please see Table 5:

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2011/1201/p1234.html

Good luck laserjobs.
AliMD76 is offline   Reply With Quote