Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > Suggestions

Old 10-25-2014, 02:14 AM   #11
James-T-Kirk
LiveLeaker

James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!
Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLFM_3 View Post
What category should your uploads be going into? We have no control over how many views or comments an item receives.

???
I originally included it in other items from LL'rs. It wasn't placed there. I just checked and it's now showing in that category. I thought we could choose multiple category's for items or has that changed ?
James-T-Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:28 AM   #12
LLFM_3
LLFM_

LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James-T-Kirk View Post
I originally included it in other items from LL'rs. It wasn't placed there. I just checked and it's now showing in that category. I thought we could choose multiple category's for items or has that changed ?
You can select the categories but that doesn't mean they'll automatically be placed there. Maybe the mod that approved your upload shifted things around a bit and thought it was best placed in another section. I see the item you mean and yes it's now in the category you chose.

What's that bit about who's fault it is all about? And kiss your arse? Why would we do that.
LLFM_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:36 AM   #13
James-T-Kirk
LiveLeaker

James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!James-T-Kirk is a forum GOD!!
Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100 Points: 82,709,677, Level: 100

Quote:
You can select the categories but that doesn't mean they'll automatically be placed there. Maybe the mod that approved your upload shifted things around a bit and thought it was best placed in another section. I see the item you mean and yes it's now in the category you chose.

What's that bit about who's fault it is all about? And kiss your arse? Why would we do that.
Never mind the last part, I was mistaken , I'm a little tired and " edgy " today :-)

Another question. In 07 I went to graceland and took a bunch of photos. I know elvis and graceland are copy righted. If I make a slideshow and upload it, will it be rejected on the grounds of copyright. I took the photos, they're not copied from anywhere.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:58 AM   #14
LLFM_3
LLFM_

LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_3 is a forum GOD!!

I imagine since they're your own and you were actually allowed to take photos that the copyright laws don't stretch to personal use although don't quote me on that as I'd have to dig deeper. I'll take a look this weekend and come back to you ASAP.
LLFM_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:12 AM   #15
kajidono
LiveLeaker

kajidono is in the balance
Points: 5,051, Level: 10 Points: 5,051, Level: 10 Points: 5,051, Level: 10
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

I dunno what the problem is but the comments are all messed up. Not loading, telling me a comment reply was deleted when it wasn't, service not available errors, comment can't be added to the database, etc.
kajidono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #16
freefalling
Liveleaker

freefalling On the road to addiction

???
freefalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:04 PM   #17
James-T-Kirk
LiveLeaker

Quote:
I imagine since they're your own and you were actually allowed to take photos that the copyright laws don't stretch to personal use although don't quote me on that as I'd have to dig deeper. I'll take a look this weekend and come back to you ASAP.
Photography is permitted there. I'll put it together and make a note in the description that they are my personal photos.
Cheers :-)