Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 04-28-2017, 06:09 PM   #1
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default Three perspectives on why man is Godís master.

Three perspectives on why man is Godís master.

Perspective 1.
Has man forgotten his rightful place as Godís master?

A theology makes you a slave to your God while the Jesus that Gnostic Christians follow has man take his rightful place as Godís master. After all, all the Gods are man-made. That is why Gnostic Christianity has always put man ahead of God. The Karaite Jews have that view as well as their oral tradition can overrule the written Torah and God himself, showing how old this tradition or ideology is.

It seems that without the lie of a supernatural God, people are not willing to have a man be God the way the ancients used to do. Emperors used to name themselves God and their sons, sons of God.

One of the Jesus' that the church did not silence, tells us that that is the right way to think when he said, instead of stoning people on the Sabbath, that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. I extrapolate from that, that Jesus would also say that religions and gods were made for man and not man for religions. Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Yee are gods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02...list=PLCBF574D

-----------------------------------------

Perspective 2.
Does the Bible show that our next God is a Man?

The Bible states that when Jesus returns, his elect will make themselves known and elect him to rule over them. The Bible states that our new Jesus will not be recognizable and he will be elected by his Words. Remember that the story tellers, in one of the sequels, have named Jesus. --- The Word.

The Abrahamic Karaite oral tradition is that Rabbis, men generally, can overrule the written Word of God. In real language, this means that the interpretation of words and terms is to always be governed by men of the Divine Council and their elected God.

The voice of a man, to the Bible, --- is supreme and above Godís written words. That is as it should be as nature makes the ideal of all species to be one of their own. If a God cannot be or is not in our true image, then God is not worthy of us. This is the logic and reason why the rule of man over written tradition must be supreme. Anything else would be humankind giving up our natures for the nature of an alien form. God forbid.

More directly to the question. The Bible states that we are to kill witches. This, at that time, meant that men were not to let themselves be fooled by magicians or alchemists and other tricksters who might deceive them. This meant that nothing magical or supernatural, no magician doing illusions, etc., should be put above the spoken word.

The policy of the Divine Council was to rule by the tenet called the Golden Rule. The Rabbi class thus had the final say in all religious and political matters. The Divine Council would choose whom to anoint and follow as their Prophet/God/King.

Does this ultimately show that God was a man to the Jews who wrote the Bible? Is that why they were so unafraid to change Gods name so often?

Where Jews the first atheists? Closely followed by the Gnostic that had used Jewry as a springboard to their better Universalist creed? Is that why Rome hated Jews and Gnostic Christian?

If the Jews interpreted the word God as a man, the way the old Roman emperors did, then was placing a supernatural God up in heaven a poor theological position for us today.

----------------------------------------

Perspective 3.
Does as above so below mean that God must abide by manís laws?

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesars. Caesar makes the laws we live by and no religion is true to the laws set out by their Gods. Thank God as those laws are quite barbaric. For example, both Yahweh and Allah, through the mouths of men, promote stoning for adultery and sundry other sins. This of course ignores that both Gods show justice as being close to an eye for an eye which is what secular laws try to gauge punishment by.

There is a military term that says that the pace to be set by the troops is as fast as the slowest man. This is so that no man is left behind.

Since we have collectively decided that secular law is superior to the laws of heaven and God, does that mean that when Jesus return, he will validate secular law and ask us to follow Caesar?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Follow your Tsar, Tsar Putin.

regards
son of god

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:00 PM   #3
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

They keep killing god .. but he keeps coming back.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #4
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
They keep killing god .. but he keeps coming back.
You sound like you would be a good opinion to seek on my next O.P.

Let me impose.

Can Truth and guidance only be ours, if our next Gods, Political and Religious, are demographers?

Only thus can the world know what is thought to be the real truth of things.

Presidents and con men manipulate our focus; deflecting it away from our various demographic markers. This prevents us from living in more security, which is not the goal of our Masters. They want us to go to them for truth. They care only for their benefit and not that of the whole demography.

The world needs a new God in the image of Hans Rosling. We create all of our Gods so this should not be a problem for humankind. I invite you to listen to a few minutes of this good manís presentation and imagine what he, representing us, would do if he could manipulate, for the worldís benefit, the various bubbles he works with. Wow!

Of course, in a free world, the bubbles would have to voluntarily move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ezVk1ahRF78

We are at the point in time where we can, (basically), rather easily control most important aspects of life; should we choose to do so.

I think we should make it so.

This would entail the worldís countries electing what the ancients called a Divine Counsel.

This would lead to a head demographer who, if as good a man as Hans Rosling is, the speeding up of our collective passage to civilization will be quite enjoyable.

I suggest that the world would be well served if it would nominate demographer to create a Divine Counsel so that we can get this show on the road.

Everyone wants a voice in their future. Without demographic control, you can never have that. For all of us to be heard, --- and thus be relevant to the whole, --- we must all be in the same socio economic demographic pyramid. I think intelligent people will all start flying the same demographic flag.

Regards
DL
Old 05-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #5
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Follow your Tsar, Tsar Putin.

regards
son of god
You brought this song to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHeqFxHSVfA

Regards
DL
Old 05-05-2017, 10:17 PM   #6
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
You sound like you would be a good opinion to seek on my next O.P.

Let me impose.

Can Truth and guidance only be ours, if our next Gods, Political and Religious, are demographers?

Only thus can the world know what is thought to be the real truth of things.

Presidents and con men manipulate our focus; deflecting it away from our various demographic markers. This prevents us from living in more security, which is not the goal of our Masters. They want us to go to them for truth. They care only for their benefit and not that of the whole demography.

The world needs a new God in the image of Hans Rosling. We create all of our Gods so this should not be a problem for humankind. I invite you to listen to a few minutes of this good manís presentation and imagine what he, representing us, would do if he could manipulate, for the worldís benefit, the various bubbles he works with. Wow!

Of course, in a free world, the bubbles would have to voluntarily move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ezVk1ahRF78

We are at the point in time where we can, (basically), rather easily control most important aspects of life; should we choose to do so.

I think we should make it so.

This would entail the worldís countries electing what the ancients called a Divine Counsel.

This would lead to a head demographer who, if as good a man as Hans Rosling is, the speeding up of our collective passage to civilization will be quite enjoyable.

I suggest that the world would be well served if it would nominate demographer to create a Divine Counsel so that we can get this show on the road.

Everyone wants a voice in their future. Without demographic control, you can never have that. For all of us to be heard, --- and thus be relevant to the whole, --- we must all be in the same socio economic demographic pyramid. I think intelligent people will all start flying the same demographic flag.

Regards
DL
Dude you lost me when you used "thus"
Even my auto correct rejects it

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-06-2017, 03:32 AM   #7
tarnoch
Red, Blue, and White

tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
thus
[T͟Həs]

ADVERB
literary
formal
as a result or consequence of this; therefore:
"Burke knocked out Byrne, thus becoming champion"
synonyms: consequently ∑ as a consequence ∑ in consequence ∑ [more]
in the manner now being indicated or exemplified; in this way:
"she phoned Susan, and while she was thus engaged, Charles summoned the doctor"
synonyms: like that ∑ in that way ∑ so ∑ like so
to this point; so:
"the website has been cracked three times thus far"
synonyms: so far ∑ until now ∑ up until now ∑ up to now ∑ [more]

ďA casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.Ē
― Friedrich Nietzsche

ďAs long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge.Ē
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tarnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:44 AM   #8
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnoch View Post
thus
[T͟Həs]

ADVERB
literary
formal
as a result or consequence of this; therefore:
"Burke knocked out Byrne, thus becoming champion"
synonyms: consequently ∑ as a consequence ∑ in consequence ∑ [more]
in the manner now being indicated or exemplified; in this way:
"she phoned Susan, and while she was thus engaged, Charles summoned the doctor"
synonyms: like that ∑ in that way ∑ so ∑ like so
to this point; so:
"the website has been cracked three times thus far"
synonyms: so far ∑ until now ∑ up until now ∑ up to now ∑ [more]
Yes I know

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-06-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Wednesday?
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:43 PM   #10
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Perhaps your grammar is just not up to the task.

Regards
DL