Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-09-2017, 12:39 PM   #11
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!
Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Where did they say they were going to be violent? That's what CF said. They don't want to mess with ANTIFA.

We'll be watching from state street to the common from the air
From the air. Coward. Come down and play.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #12
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Like I said months ago, when the left began the violence during the election by causing trouble at Trump rallies and then attacking "Nazis" (AKA people who didn't vote Hillary) after the election... I told you... eventually the right will start fighting back.

Now they're fighting back, and the problem for the left is that they're all weak, cowardly millennials who eat lentils instead of meat, so when people actually start fighting back they're fucking screwed (as we saw at Berkely a couple weeks ago).

As I've said to you before, you see things in black and white, like a child. "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, even when I'm wrong I'm still right". You're not seeing things clearly. The left started this by being violent. You can only push people so far before they start pushing back.

The right showed a REMARKABLE amount of tolerance to the violence coming their way before they began fighting back, and now they're fighting back you're whining.

You're like that little fucker in elementary school who ran up to me in the playground and punched me in the face, then when I punched him back he ran crying to the playground attendant shouting "HE HIT ME! HE HIT ME!!!!".
AHahhaa, Trump rallies were violent before all that happened. The dingdongs were attacking people at the rallies, not the other way around. Start fighting back, we're waiting. You don't have the smarts.
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:26 PM   #13
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!
Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100

Great day was had by all! There was no violence, no hate, and only one minor scuffle. The scuffle came when a fellow Proud Boy tried to troll the Antifa cucks by handing one of them a Pepsi. He was assaulted by two of them and justifiably fought back. Both were arrested.

I walked with many freedom loving Americans of many different nationalities, races, and orientations. Once again, proving the Left wrong. All were welcome.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:44 PM   #14
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

I did get a chance to meet Kyle Chapman, better known as Based Stick Man. Very down to earth guy.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #15
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

I watched Tim Pool's live stream of the Boston event.

I have a few questions for you about the goals of this Free Speech movement:
1) What exactly are you and the other protestors hoping to achieve with these types of events?
2) Some critics are saying events such as this, is mostly just LARPing and both sides just want pretend at some kind of civil war. Do you think it's just LARPing or is there some critical principle at stake?
3) What do you think about the media when the event was pretty much blacked out at the national level and even more centrist media like Tim Pool have now decided not to cover events like this and bigger names like Lauren Southern have dropped local events like this all together?

I do want to say, the march at the end of the event was a great idea. I thought that was pretty good.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #16
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

1) We believe that groups on the Left don't want us to be able to speak our mind. We have a right to free speech. That right doesn't come without repercussions of said free speech, but that's our determination to make. Not someone else's.

2) I have to agree here. There were a lot of III% guys and Oath Keepers who I felt were unnecessarily dressed in body armor and military gear. I went in jeans and a t-shirt. I guess their point is to relay the message that they are prepared to do whatever it takes? I can do whatever it takes without the helmets and camo.

3) It was a small event, and they happen quite frequently. I'm not surprised the media didn't really cover it. My local stations had 15-20 second blurbs on the 6pm news, and that was it. Bigger names have more important shit to do to be honest. Lauren was stopping illegal immigrants on the Italian coastline on Friday. As this is basically a grassroots movement, the lack of big names to garner attention wasn't really important to me. I took the opportunity to meet like minded individuals and network.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:51 PM   #17
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapFactory View Post
1) We believe that groups on the Left don't want us to be able to speak our mind. We have a right to free speech. That right doesn't come without repercussions of said free speech, but that's our determination to make. Not someone else's.

2) I have to agree here. There were a lot of III% guys and Oath Keepers who I felt were unnecessarily dressed in body armor and military gear. I went in jeans and a t-shirt. I guess their point is to relay the message that they are prepared to do whatever it takes? I can do whatever it takes without the helmets and camo.

3) It was a small event, and they happen quite frequently. I'm not surprised the media didn't really cover it. My local stations had 15-20 second blurbs on the 6pm news, and that was it. Bigger names have more important shit to do to be honest. Lauren was stopping illegal immigrants on the Italian coastline on Friday. As this is basically a grassroots movement, the lack of big names to garner attention wasn't really important to me. I took the opportunity to meet like minded individuals and network.
Good answers!

That last sentence you wrote, that's the most important thing about these types of marches, rallies, meet-ups.

The benefit that these meet-ups have, is that they're a place for mostly conservatives, libertarians, right wingers to meet up and express themselves without the constant virtue-signaling of the left wing, the "I'm a girl" crap that comes with crazy feminism and race/muslim/mexican/black race based obsession that is omnipresent everywhere else.

What I envision with these rallies is the last bastion of hope that Americans are able to unite as a group without getting all petty, divisive or pushing a lefty agenda of moralizing sanctimony.

I have advice for the would be rally groups....
1) Start getting speakers to talk about the issues and if Tim Pool and Lauren Southern (not American btw) are more interested in international stuff, fine, let them go...there are tons of other Youtubers, periscope people etc, who have great things to say and would love to address local rallies.
2) Start charging a two or five dollar cover fee for the events, start organizing the attendees and start real political mobilizing. The whole fact the GOP had no official representatives there is just more proof to me that Republicans have no interest in being anything but the loyal opposition to the commie lefties taking over our way of life. If the GOP won't help organize us, then we need to start organizing us.
3) It's got to be fun. LARPers make it fun to a degree. There's no reason to push LARPers out and they do serve a purpose. In fact, let's give them a bigger role, start formally judging the costumes, have balloon jousts, do a MMA training session, start them offering 2nd amendment related services to rally attendees esp those who have never owned or shot a gun before, start forcing lobbyists to respond to our movement. They won't at first, but every time they won't, make a stink over it because they're the corruption of politics.

These rallies can be great, if we organize, have a clear picture of what we want achieved and continue to push them into urban areas.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:38 PM   #18
Diraphe
Cat Whisperer

Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!
Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Yeah I agree that the body armor, camo, and other military gear is taking it a bit too far. Helmets on the other hand seem completely sensible though considering Antifa's violent tendencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rDZsslxSI
Old 05-16-2017, 12:14 AM   #19
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
I walked with many freedom loving Americans of many different nationalities, races, and orientations. Once again, proving the Left wrong. All were welcome.
? You think democrats aren't freedom loving Americans?

We blame your media.
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:58 AM   #20
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
? You think democrats aren't freedom loving Americans?

We blame your media.
They're giving off a sort of "you're entitled to OUR version of freedom, not any other kind" vibe just now.

They definitely don't like freedom of expression when it's used to express something they disagree with, at least not the current generation of democrats, as evidenced by them calling everybody who disagrees with them a Nazi. Same goes for freedom of speech.

I think they're still going through the various stages of grief (from losing the election). I forget all the stages (I could google it but I'm very tired), but they've gone through the denial stage which didn't last long, then they got stuck in the anger stage for a little longer than they should have (and made total fools of themselves whilst in this stage), then there was the blame stage. Not sure where they are now.

The totally fucking insane stage where they won't speak to anybody outside of their safe space bubble unless it's to insult them and tell them they're a Nazi.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote