Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-16-2017, 11:17 AM   #21
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!
Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
? You think democrats aren't freedom loving Americans?

We blame your media.
I don't even read these anymore. Every post is exactly the same.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:49 PM   #22
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
They're giving off a sort of "you're entitled to OUR version of freedom, not any other kind" vibe just now.

They definitely don't like freedom of expression when it's used to express something they disagree with, at least not the current generation of democrats, as evidenced by them calling everybody who disagrees with them a Nazi. Same goes for freedom of speech.

I think they're still going through the various stages of grief (from losing the election). I forget all the stages (I could google it but I'm very tired), but they've gone through the denial stage which didn't last long, then they got stuck in the anger stage for a little longer than they should have (and made total fools of themselves whilst in this stage), then there was the blame stage. Not sure where they are now.

The totally fucking insane stage where they won't speak to anybody outside of their safe space bubble unless it's to insult them and tell them they're a Nazi.
your typical Dem lib freely expressing itself
Old 05-16-2017, 01:50 PM   #23
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
They're giving off a sort of "you're entitled to OUR version of freedom, not any other kind" vibe just now.

They definitely don't like freedom of expression when it's used to express something they disagree with, at least not the current generation of democrats, as evidenced by them calling everybody who disagrees with them a Nazi. Same goes for freedom of speech.

I think they're still going through the various stages of grief (from losing the election). I forget all the stages (I could google it but I'm very tired), but they've gone through the denial stage which didn't last long, then they got stuck in the anger stage for a little longer than they should have (and made total fools of themselves whilst in this stage), then there was the blame stage. Not sure where they are now.

The totally fucking insane stage where they won't speak to anybody outside of their safe space bubble unless it's to insult them and tell them they're a Nazi.
Sure, uhuh. Bizarre

They gotcha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapFactory View Post
I don't even read these anymore. Every post is exactly the same.
I only speak truth and evidence. You claimed democrats hate freedom. Nutter
"without inevitab1e, the forums would be dead by now." - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #24
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!
Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100

Quote:
Sure, uhuh. Bizarre

You claimed democrats hate freedom. Nutter
Where exactly did I claim that?
Old 05-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #25
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapFactory View Post
Where exactly did I claim that?
You said this:
Quote:
I walked with many freedom loving Americans of many different nationalities, races, and orientations. Once again, proving the Left wrong. All were welcome.
How many of those you walked with were democrats? Where were the Americans that don't love freedom that day?
"without inevitab1e, the forums would be dead by now." - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #26
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

Quote:
You said this:

How many of those you walked with were democrats??
I have no idea actually. I'd imagine there were a few.

What I did see were the Antifa assholes up on the hill. The clowns who put up signs all over Boston claiming hate groups were descending on the Boston Common. The clowns waving their Communist Flags and yelling "Fuck your free speech!" The same ones who wanted to stop the event because it goes against what they believe.

Eat shit and die.