Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-16-2017, 05:23 PM   #21
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

There it is! More "proof"!

I'm sure that we'll get to the bottom of it all, and the next election will bring the righteous to power. Peace, equality, and justice will reign, and the evil will be cast out.

In the meantime, I'm going fishing.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #22
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
I'm sure that we'll get to the bottom of it all, and the next election will bring the righteous to power. Peace, equality, and justice will reign, and the evil will be cast out.
Problem with this is that a lot of different people have a different idea of what evil, justice and equality are.

Some people think equality means everybody has an equal opportunity to achieve what they want to achieve if they work hard for it. Others think equality means that everybody ends up in the same place no matter if they work hard or sit on their ass all day, and that those who work hard and earn more should give some of it to those who sit on their asses.

Some people think justice means those who do bad things get punished. Others think that justice means white people today should pay reparations for slavery, even though no white person in the USA or Europe today has had or slave (nor would they, slavery is hated in the west).

Some people think evil is when you do bad thing. Really bad things that are hard to even comprehend. Others think that if you have light skin then you have a kind of original evil ingrained within you, but the people who think this are totally not racist because you can't be racist against light skinned people... because they're evil.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:14 AM   #23
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

You people will learn that conspiracy theories aren't factual or real. Stop believing them, stop being dingdongs.

Your favorite clown media outlets rely on conspiracy theories for entertainment. They like your money. Stop being gullible, you embarrass us normal white people.
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:11 AM   #24
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Problem with this is that a lot of different people have a different idea of what evil, justice and equality are.

Some people think equality means everybody has an equal opportunity to achieve what they want to achieve if they work hard for it. Others think equality means that everybody ends up in the same place no matter if they work hard or sit on their ass all day, and that those who work hard and earn more should give some of it to those who sit on their asses.

Some people think justice means those who do bad things get punished. Others think that justice means white people today should pay reparations for slavery, even though no white person in the USA or Europe today has had or slave (nor would they, slavery is hated in the west).

Some people think evil is when you do bad thing. Really bad things that are hard to even comprehend. Others think that if you have light skin then you have a kind of original evil ingrained within you, but the people who think this are totally not racist because you can't be racist against light skinned people... because they're evil.
I know all that. I'm just saying that this next election will bring peace, justice, and equality to us all. Now are you gonna talk, or fish?

/sarcasm

note: I wouldn't mind taking the tater fishing....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:27 PM   #25
deathmode
LiveLeaker

deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

First it was he was under a possible investigation then no but possible collusion but not yet but maybe. Now it's mental health issues by people who are not doctors but play one on TV. Now it's impeachment for something real soon on something when they get it but it is coming at some point.

Sounds like a Richard Hogland playbook. Entertaining but goes nowhere and nobody takes it serious after so many fails which is where we are right now. Rice and Comey could have cleared the air some but they refused to testify.

Last edited by deathmode; 05-17-2017 at 02:31 PM.
deathmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #26
CrapFactory
The Devil's Advocate

CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!CrapFactory is a forum GOD!!
Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100 Points: 146,133,818, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

What ever happened to all the Hillary staffers who claimed Trump assaulted them?
Old 05-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #27
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
note: I wouldn't mind taking the tater fishing....
What does that mean?
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #28
deathmode
LiveLeaker

deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100

I like how the Seth investigator claims Wiki contact and emails but Seth's parents who are staunch Democrats are no, no, no not true. How do they know it's not true? Nobody knows! The computer is still in lockdown. So retarded. Just say nobody knows and leave it at that.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #29
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

I'm really trying to figure out exactly what the crime is here. Are democrats actually hoping to find a connection between Trump and Russian hackers. Because even if they did wouldn't they then have to admit that the information leaked was true. Information that proved that actually the DNC was trying to rig the election???

This is like calling the cops because someone robbed your house and stole your drugs.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:13 PM   #30
deathmode
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
I'm really trying to figure out exactly what the crime is here. Are democrats actually hoping to find a connection between Trump and Russian hackers. Because even if they did wouldn't they then have to admit that the information leaked was true. Information that proved that actually the DNC was trying to rig the election???

This is like calling the cops because someone robbed your house and stole your drugs.
They already admitted to rigging it in court but stated legally they could. Their party basically, they can do what they want. The issue though is fraud. Some of the money was suppose to go to Bernie. And Bernie does not even care. Sure he would have made a great President...meh. Won't even stand up for himself. He spends more time attacking Trump than the people that probably costs him the nomination. Hey buddy, if you would have stood up for yourself there would likely be no reason to attack Trump. Could have won dummy.

Makes me wonder if that was the plan all along to stay in the race to give the aroma of a heated contest. He got to a certain point and then quit. Who does that? He could have started his own party.

Last edited by deathmode; 05-17-2017 at 03:19 PM.