Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Old 09-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #21
Catalytic
Dumpster Diving

Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!Catalytic is a forum GOD!!
Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100 Points: 26,799,896, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Default Why is their a minus sign next to where it says registered?

"Your usergroup has changed!
Your user group changed from Registered to Registered -

Reason given:3 item a day cap "

wtf?
Catalytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #22
Kafirindareelharb
LiveLeaker

Kafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 133,147, Level: 52 Points: 133,147, Level: 52 Points: 133,147, Level: 52
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

I have not been able to make a post in the Afghanistan channel since I have been on here. Everything keeps getting rejected for some reason??

This was my most recent attempt.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ae_1316989027

I don't understand. It was a well written article complete with sources and all as opposed to a TON of posts in there that is just firsthand opinion or reposts of reposts of a repost????
Kafirindareelharb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #23
LOCUTUS-OF-BORG
Dumpster Diving

LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100 Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100 Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafirindareelharb View Post
I have not been able to make a post in the Afghanistan channel since I have been on here. Everything keeps getting rejected for some reason??

This was my most recent attempt.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ae_1316989027

I don't understand. It was a well written article complete with sources and all as opposed to a TON of posts in there that is just firsthand opinion or reposts of reposts of a repost????
Try posting it under a different category
LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #24
Kafirindareelharb
LiveLeaker

Kafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerKafirindareelharb is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Points: 133,147, Level: 52 Points: 133,147, Level: 52 Points: 133,147, Level: 52

Will do. Thanks.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #25
Kafirindareelharb
LiveLeaker

It worked!!! Thanks LOB!!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #26
LOCUTUS-OF-BORG
Dumpster Diving

LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100 Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100 Points: 1,456,496, Level: 100
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafirindareelharb View Post
It worked!!! Thanks LOB!!
Cool .
LOCUTUS-OF-BORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #27
loopdemack
LiveLeaker

loopdemack On the road to addiction
Default Whats happening with the new design its broken on all fronts....

Whats happening with the new design its broken on all fronts.
For example video player were not loading neither the picture preview.
Also half of icons and pictures were also broken.
loopdemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #28
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalytic View Post
"Your usergroup has changed!
Your user group changed from Registered to Registered -

Reason given:3 item a day cap "

wtf?
That could make you catatonic

“When you’re running down the street on fire, people get out of your way!”...Richard Pryor

There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches...Will Rogers
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #29
dsfIIII
Liveleaker

dsfIIII On the road to addiction
Default Enable Pseudo-streaming?

Up until a good while ago, the video player here always allowed seeking within the video. Today, it doesn't work anymore. However, since you're using the JW Player, there is an option called pseudo-streaming which would make it work again. In the end, it can save lots of bandwidth, cause people won't be forced to watch the whole video anymore, they can skip to the interesting parts.

Here's how it works: http://www.longtailvideo.com/support...eudo-streaming

Maybe you can look at this and check if it can be implemented. Certainly would be a great thing to have skipping back.
dsfIIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:58 AM   #30
Nunt
LiveLeaker

Nunt is in the balance
Default Safari cant verify the identity of the website "www.meebo.com

Is this page hijacking Liveleak? Every time I'm opening a new liveleak page or link, I get a popup telling me

Safari cant verify the identity of the website "www.meebo.com

What giveth......
Nunt is offline   Reply With Quote