Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Movies and Television

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #41
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 5,607
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Firstly, indeed, as "atheistic communism" actually killed far more many millions of people than did Hitler and NS Germany.
"Genocide" you say?
Hypocrite.

Secondly, agreed, although it would have been far more likely that the USSR was defeated.
Especially, with the British "out of the fight" and the "soft under belly" of both North Africa
and or Italy secured.


Thirdly, as if the USSR was "trusted to honor agreements any better" as they had attacked both Poland and the Baltic states and Finland and eventually the Iron Curtain fell across all of Eastern Europe. Destroying Bolshevism was Hitler's primary motivation and also gaining more territory in the east and not in the west. Even Churchill himself later said that he had "Killed the wrong pig."
At least he can admit that he had made an "big mistake", and quite unlike yourself here.

The only "drivel" is only your own several totally false assumptions and lying and hypocritical war propaganda.
The actual facts do speak for themselves.
It may be tha case that communism killed more people
But at the time they were not rampaging across Europe
It also doesn’t excuse Nazi Germanies behavior
As for hypocritical war propaganda
I’m not the one revising history
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #42
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 619
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default They "killed the wrong pig!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Russia can not and will not ever be defeated, keep wishing in one hand and shitting in the other. WW2 was a 4 way race to see who was going to replace the UK as industrial superpower, all the major players became bigger economies than the UK, even lowly Japan. Today UK is as relevant as Greece or Spain.
And yes, USSR Russia would likely have been defeated if the British had made peace after Dunkirk.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-15-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #43
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 619
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
It may be tha case that communism killed more people
But at the time they were not rampaging across Europe
It also doesn’t excuse Nazi Germanies behavior
As for hypocritical war propaganda
I’m not the one revising history
It is a fact that atheistic communism actually killed millions of more people and yes,
the USSR also "had invaded Poland" and all about the same time as did NS Germany.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Sure, as if the "Allies own behavior" was totally beyond reproach.
That is hypocritical war propaganda.

I am not "revising" anything other than countering lying and hypocritical war propaganda
with the actual facts.

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-16-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Added link to USSR invasion of Poland.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #44
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 5,607
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
It is a fact that atheistic communism actually killed millions of more people and yes,
the USSR also "had invaded Poland" and at the exact same time as did NS Germany.

Sure, as if the "Allies own behavior" was totally beyond reproach.
That is hypocritical war propaganda.

I am not "revising" anything other than countering lying and hypocritical war propaganda
with the actual facts.

Banana?
You seem unable to stay on track
Nobody said anything about the allies behavior being beyond reproach
Fantasize about an alternate history all you like
It’s nothing but conjecture
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:08 AM   #45
Velhalla
son of god
 
Velhalla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Earth
Posts: 4,582
Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
The Mongols defeated the Russians and lorded it over them for a couple centuries. Likewise the other supposedly invincible people, the Pashtuns. The Mongols conquered them and fucked a new people into existence in Afghanistan, the Hazara. So please skip the "they are invincible" bs.



Sadly true. though the Argentinians got shown a thing or two in the Falklands....
Last time I checked the Russians were the same DNA as the Pashtuns, the Mongols didnt rule Russia, the Mongols tried to get the old crew back together, the Hunnic empire, Russia allied with the Mongols, only a few kingdoms fought against it. The Hazara LMAO the Afghan national Army rofl.
new-nat-geo-map.jpg
__________________
"You were sent here by God to consume the light, have
an apple and welcome to the dark side" -Vel

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #46
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 619
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You seem unable to stay on track
Nobody said anything about the allies behavior being beyond reproach
Fantasize about an alternate history all you like
It’s nothing but conjecture
Lying hypocrite.

Allied and Bolshevik "behavior" actually killed many more millions than ever did the Axis powers, period.

No "fantasy" and nor any such "conjecture", whatsoever.
Just the actual facts of any real historical causes and effects.
Eliminate these causes and you also do eliminate the effects.


Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-16-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 06:23 PM   #47
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 5,607
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Lying hypocrite.

Allied and Bolshevik "behavior" actually killed many more millions than ever did the Axis powers, period.

No "fantasy" and nor any such "conjecture", whatsoever.
Just the actual facts of any real historical causes and effects.
Eliminate these causes and you also do eliminate the effects.


Banana?
Apparently you don’t understand the term “conjecture”
What gobbledegook you also do speak
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:33 PM   #48
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 619
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Apparently you don’t understand the term “conjecture”
What gobbledegook you also do speak
Apparently, you do not understand historical cause and effect.
The facts and the truth are always such to chimps like you.
Just as would be algebra to a canine.

Banana?
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.