Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 06-19-2018, 02:29 AM   #1
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default Kaliningrad

Russia is installing ballistic missiles, that can carry atomic bombs, in Kaliningrad, in violation of all treatises, that governs this enclave and the weapons that are allowed.

https://fas.org/blogs/security/2018/06/kaliningrad/

https://www.rferl.org/a/kaliningrad-.../27079655.html

Anybody with any military training knows what will happen in the near future.
America can't help Europe anymore, even if we wanted too.
Time to stand up for yourselves EU. Quickly.

Because the enemy has already breached your gates...
Old 06-19-2018, 04:24 AM   #2
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Should have made Moscow an ally back in the 90s when we had the chance.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:19 AM   #3
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Actually we tried, but Russia had no real concept of capital, or industry.
There are several good books about this time, that shows how the collapse of the Soviet state gave rise to the kleptocracy.
The big problem is that there is a corrupt nation that has it's hands on the largest nuclear and atomic stockpile.
And now Putin's Russia, is putting the bombs in the NE of Europe, pointing at you.

Europe and NATO have missed it's point.
It should have invaded Kaliningrad, as Putin invaded Ukraine.
Now you have nuclear and atomic bombs pointed at you.
Didn't like it when we Americans had the bomb pointing at Russia.
do you like it now, that the bombs are in your neighborhood?

Last edited by BurntBulb; 06-19-2018 at 05:22 AM.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:28 PM   #4
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Of course!

But the usual suspects had other plans.
Having the USA join with a no longer Communist Russia wasn't part of them.
Red China was and is more of what they want the USA to move towards now.

A Tyranny!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-20-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:36 PM   #5
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

collusion

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:35 AM   #6
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

My only enemy is a domestic enemy.
Western foreign policy since the end of the soviet union has been an abject failure.
Its about the global 1% scratching each others cocks and farming the global plebs into eventual unilateral poverty. Life isnt improving, its going downhill, constantly.

I hope russia nukes the uk, im well past caring. The people steering our ship are so entrenched in their positions, and determined to make the poor poorer, nothing short of civil war will change anything.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #7
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
My only enemy is a domestic enemy.
Western foreign policy since the end of the soviet union has been an abject failure.
Its about the global 1% scratching each others cocks and farming the global plebs into eventual unilateral poverty. Life isnt improving, its going downhill, constantly.

I hope russia nukes the uk, im well past caring. The people steering our ship are so entrenched in their positions, and determined to make the poor poorer, nothing short of civil war will change anything.
That so-called domestic enemy is actually all an internationalist enemy.
The Money Masters, and usual suspects, and of which are all Globalists.

It has been "an abject failure" only because of just exactly who or whom it had served:
NOT US!

I do agree with everything else that you had said except "Russia nuking the UK" and of just "not caring".
It will take a civil war of the mind and spirit, firstly, before it gets any better, both in the UK and also anywhere else in the West or USA.
See:
http://occupypeace.com/
And:
http://occupypeace.com/stories/dr-pa...peace-now,3563

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-20-2018 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
That so-called domestic enemy is actually all an internationalist enemy.
The Money Masters, and usual suspects, and of which are all Globalists.

It has been "an abject failure" only because of just exactly who or whom it had served:
NOT US!

I do agree with everything else that you had said except "Russia nuking the UK" and of just "not caring".
It will take a civil war of the mind and spirit, firstly, before it gets any better, both in the UK and also anywhere else in the West or USA.
See:
http://occupypeace.com/
And:
http://occupypeace.com/stories/dr-pa...peace-now,3563
An internationalist enemy that is defined by wealth not a particular religion.
This whole focus of yours is so narrow minded its not worth debating, you just open yourself to ridicule. And spamming the same crap over and over just reinforces the previous sentence. Its like talking to a brick wall.

Of course i dont want russia to nuke anyone, but my despondency about the whole issue is because i can see whats happening. I dont want my people going full retard.