Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 03-14-2018, 05:27 AM   #11
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
I dunno about that..saville and other big names, including leading politicians are outed..but only after they are dead..which says a lot to me about our overlords.
That's even scarier. That's pizza gate levels of scary.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:14 AM   #12
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

By the way, Rotherham & Telford are not Cities, they’re towns.

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:23 AM   #13
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Those that knew and did nothing should be brought up on murder charges, they were aiding the killers by staying
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:49 PM   #14
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I just don't understand the mentality of Sweden, UK, Germany etc that would allow this to happen to teenage girls.

I know it's because "muh racist" narrative but how in the world did that narrative gain so much power that literally thousands of people stood by and let it happen?

Look, I'm all for diversity and I generally hate racism but at what point, does a rational human being cross the line from "it's their culture" to willfully allowing teen age girls to get used and abused like that? Is there some sort of appeasement going on that the UK is selecting certain locations for sexual slavery gangs to act with impunity so they'll become the "red light" districts for human sexual slavery? Is it because they felt they were morally superior for having no moral judgements? Is it because it would be too much work to actually try to stop it or ring the alarm bell? Were the civil servants so intent on their careers that they didn't want to be known as the guy who "rocks the boat"? If so, how did it happen that such a culture was fostered and encouraged to stay silent?

How powerless are the citizens of the UK?

Look, I'm in a glass house and you can throw all the stones you want at me in that respect. Al Shabaab operates in my state. My House representative, Keith Ellison, is a down low friend of Louis Farakhan and used to sign his name Keith Mohammed X. The mayor of Minneapolis, Betsy Hodges, walks around in a hijab. In all other cases, lefties would be yelling cultural appropriation but because it's a hijab, no one says boo about it. The mayor of St.Paul refuses to even hear the National Anthem and has by fiat, basically outlawed it from St.Paul. I know we're going to end up a no-go area soon but I just want to understand. What is the mentality of those who are willing to do this to their own people?

Is multiculturalism so sacrosanct and virtue signaling so virtuous that everything that is decent, good and true must be sacrificed to it?
I actually do understand that "mentality" and exactly how it arose and not only in those European countries but also in all of the rest of the former West and including in the USA.
See:
The Fashion for Genocide:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07...-for-genocide/
and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOTNrBMzMQ

And:
The Camp of the Saints:
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/Ca...the_Saints.pdf

And exactly who or whom is behind that "mentality" and are relentlessly and constantly pushing it with their Social-Marxist PC Propaganda:
See:
https://vimeo.com/65506257
And:
http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/...illiam-pierce/

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-15-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:21 PM   #15
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I actually do understand that "mentality" and exactly how it arose and not only in those European countries but also in all of the rest of the former West and including in the USA.
See:
The Fashion for Genocide:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07...-for-genocide/
and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOTNrBMzMQ

And:
The Camp of the Saints:
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/Ca...the_Saints.pdf

And exactly who or whom is behind that "mentality" and are relentlessly and constantly pushing it with their Social-Marxist PC Propaganda:
See:
https://vimeo.com/65506257
And:
http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/...illiam-pierce/
Sorry, I just don't believe the notion that Jews are conspiring in a vast plot to destroy whitey.

The simplest and most obvious explanation for why the left and the media, the two are pretty much the same now....are pushing all whites are racist oppressors and all minorities are victims of white privilege, is that sort of rhetoric keeps minorities voting for democrats. In return Democrats tell minorities it's all whitey's fault so they don't have to take responsibility for their own decisions.

Democrats have believed and talked about for decades, that demographics are destiny and they've literally been salivation over the fact that once America turns brown (displaying a woefully misinformed concept of history and genetics), they'll be in power forever and Republicans will end up in rural areas dressed in potato sacks spitting tobacco and drinking moonshine in their trailer homes. They have literally been looking forward to that day since Reagan won in 1980. It says more about them than it does about us.

I can understand why some people might develop a theory that there has to be some great evil power behind all this racial identity politics because no sane person would endorse feminism or "end whiteness" courses in colleges and universities. But here we are and almost every college and university has this silliness entrenched in every way imaginable.

But guess what.....it's not working. More than 60% of college students, including jewish, black and hispanic college students but probably in lesser percentiles, do think the identity politics on campuses has gone too far. They're there for a degree though, not to rock the boat. They just want the little piece of paper and putting up with the left wing craziness is just something they have to do to get the piece of paper. Weirdly, as that piece of paper called a degree is getting more and more expensive, the real life value of having a degree is disappearing.

The conspiracy isn't "the Jews" although I admit, a lot of them do seem to have prejudices against Christians (just look at the Lois Lerner IRS emails) and they do seem to be heavily biased in favor of lefty mumbo jumbo, but the real "conspiracy" is when the Democrats decided that racial hostilities was their ticket to final and total victory over Republicans forever and ever amen. yeah, Stalin said something like to the pope a century ago. Stalin is dead. The USSR is gone and the Pope is still in Rome.

Anyway, I wasn't responding to America's intractable race obsession. Rather, I'm wondering why normal people in positions of power and influence as government workers, are so willing to ignore the cultural problems associated with Muslim immigration into western developed nations. That's a whole different kettle of fish.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:33 PM   #16
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Sorry, I just don't believe the notion that Jews are conspiring in a vast plot to destroy whitey.
Too bad.
The actual facts do speak for themselves.
Denying and not believing them is only your own fault and lack of accurate perception.

The Democrats have been taken over by all the radical Social Marxists for quite some time.
But that, in itself, does not explain why the "fashion for genocide" is so pervasive in the West.
However, both the books: "The Culture of Critque" and "Jewish Supremacism" do explain it all very well.
Deny the actual facts and cause and you will never solve any of the effects and problems mentioned above.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-18-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #17
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Too bad.
The actual facts speak for themselves.
Denying and not believing them is only your own fault and lack of accurate perception.

The Democrats have been taken over by all the radical Social Marxists for quite some time.
But that, in itself, does not explain why the fashion for genocide is so pervasive in the West.
However, The Culture of Critque actually does explain it well as does Jewish Supremacism.
If you really want to know why the "fashion for (white) genocide" is so pervasive in the west, you can blame Christian secularism. The believe in total egalitarism and the adages surrounding it are the problem. The very common notions our parents and grandparents passed down to us, uncritically and unexamined, as being good, liberal, open minded views.

I'll give you a few:
"Every where you go in the world, people are the same"
"We all start out the same. It's society that makes us different."
"kill you enemies with love"
"Give until it hurts"
"God's love is uncondination and we should imitate that unconditional love".
"Blessed are the peacemakers"
"I'm a citizen of the world"......through in the mindless Socrates reference for intellectual street cred. I hardly ever meet anyone who can say that, attribute correctly to Socrates and then tell me the title of one Platonic dialogue.
"sharing is caring"

We've raised generations of brain dead door knobs that think feelings can change facts and have the mentality of a 12 year old girl scout, a really giggly dumb one at that.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #18
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Heck, in the 60's, liberal minded good Christian parents had their kids go out trick treating for donation for UNICEF when it was headed up by a pedophile running kiddie exploiting ring.

In the 80's, white suburban parents thought the best thing to do to teach their kids was haul them into an inner city shelter and have them serve a hot meal to a bunch of crack addicts and degenerates. Instead of pointing out that the mentally ill should probably be in institutions, the parents told their darling kids that we need more affordable housing and eventually that feel good bull shit mushroomed into a housing bubble that burst in 2007 and gave us ten years of a crappy no-jobs economy.

Really, you want to blame the Jews because a disproportionate number of them are Marxist commie lefty nuts...well yes, but most of them aren't.

But Christians are the majority and it's largely Christians that taught inane ideas to their kids and then denounced any critical thinking of those delightfully insipid proverbs as "mean".
Old 03-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #19
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

My gosh this narrow minded crap just frosts me!

It wasn't a Jewish conspiracy that told a Czech girl to accept her possible rape at the hands of a Muslim refugee as a sacrifice for diversity and "getting along with other cultures". That was white post-christian secular Czech adults who want to put all the bad, mean and hate under the rug and hope it just cleans itself up if they serve enough free meals, give away enough money to uneducated dolts and smile with welcome posters.

The most massive case of collective cognitive dissidence that may ever be recorded in the history of humanity, is how prosperous, developed societies decided to destroy themselves to save a backward, devolving culture that has never contributed anything to the world but a book with mindless ramblings from a pedophile schizophrenic from the 6th century who couldn't even get an actual bible story right.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #20
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
If you really want to know why the "fashion for (white) genocide" is so pervasive in the west, you can blame Christian secularism. The believe in total egalitarism and the adages surrounding it are the problem. The very common notions our parents and grandparents passed down to us, uncritically and unexamined, as being good, liberal, open minded views.

I'll give you a few:
"Every where you go in the world, people are the same"
"We all start out the same. It's society that makes us different."
"kill you enemies with love"
"Give until it hurts"
"God's love is uncondination and we should imitate that unconditional love".
"Blessed are the peacemakers"
"I'm a citizen of the world"......through in the mindless Socrates reference for intellectual street cred. I hardly ever meet anyone who can say that, attribute correctly to Socrates and then tell me the title of one Platonic dialogue.
"sharing is caring"

We've raised generations of brain dead door knobs that think feelings can change facts and have the mentality of a 12 year old girl scout, a really giggly dumb one at that.
I do agree with you on most of that but the "secular" part.
Christianity is inherently egalitarian and anti-intellectual.
It is anti-evolutionary and pro-dysgenic and is primitive.

A true Cosmotheism is superior to it in very many ways.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=237

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-16-2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Added link to true Cosmotheism.