Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > General Military Discussion

Old 09-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #51
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Hell we learn to make do as well, seen a few designer flak jackets in my day.
You boys that serve know better, we're just concerned and think you should have more of what you need not what someone else thinks we think you should have.
I guess the title was misleading.
Never the less, if the equipment is failing and they aren't getting what they need your damned right I'm going to speak out.

I will be rude crude and socially unacceptable until they realize those terms are fitting them like a cheap blood stained suit they cant take off and those cheap bastards relent!
Gar-own-tee!
What can I say I love my brothers and look out for them.
Other than that ... theryre still meatballs.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #52
keyboardwarrior
LiveLeaker

keyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addictionkeyboardwarrior On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
Hell we learn to make do as well, seen a few designer flak jackets in my day.
You boys that serve know better, we're just concerned and think you should have more of what you need not what someone else thinks we think you should have.
I guess the title was misleading.
Never the less, if the equipment is failing and they aren't getting what they need your damned right I'm going to speak out.

I will be rude crude and socially unacceptable until they realize those terms are fitting them like a cheap blood stained suit they cant take off and those cheap bastards relent!
Gar-own-tee!
What can I say I love my brothers and look out for them.
Other than that ... theryre still meatballs.
You sir are a star!! of course there is equipment that we need and dont have , but we fight with what we are given and do have sir... I suppose my point is we wre taught differently,a lot of people on LL try and compare us as the same , that is wrong... We are fighting the same cause, we are brothers in arms, but we are different in our meathods.... Its nice to meet a fellow soilder sir.......
keyboardwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:39 AM   #53
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyboardwarrior View Post
You sir are a star!! of course there is equipment that we need and dont have , but we fight with what we are given and do have sir... I suppose my point is we wre taught differently,a lot of people on LL try and compare us as the same , that is wrong... We are fighting the same cause, we are brothers in arms, but we are different in our meathods.... Its nice to meet a fellow soilder sir.......
Your welcome and thank you to young sir.
I hate it when some ass hat ruins my buzz with pointless innuendos of our alleged collusion to belittle and divide a bond they could never even begin to understand.
Your reassurance is comforting and fully apprecheated, my respects to you and your family.