Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old Today, 03:54 AM   #141
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hamas should keep trying to breach the fence, it's a win-win for everyone involved.

blood thirsty murdering hamas terrrorists die, and Israel gets live moving target practice
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #142
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
  1. Hamas Officials: 50 Of The Fatalities Were Hamas Members; This Is Not Peaceful Resistance
  2. Campaign Organizer Ahmad Abu Ratima: The Goal Is To Breach The Border, Even At The Cost Of Lives; We Can Reach Sderot In Ten Minutes
  3. Gazans On Social Media Post Maps For Marchers Breaching The Border, Showing Routes, Distances To Israeli Communities
Read more on:
https://www.memri.org/reports/great-return-march-campaign-initiative-sponsored-hamas-whose-goal-was-breach-border-fence
More IDF and Israeli lying and hypocritical propaganda.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:44 PM   #143
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Yawn.
What rubbish!
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #144
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Hamas should keep trying to breach the fence, it's a win-win for everyone involved.

blood thirsty murdering hamas terrrorists die, and Israel gets live moving target practice
Let's put you on the other side of that fence for target practice.
That way it actually would be a "win-win" for everyone involved.

Jewish Supremacist and Malignant Narcissist!
Good riddance.
Old Today, 02:54 PM   #145
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Don't tell me I didnt warn you, dont tell me you do not know!

We do know that you just lie and are a hypocrite,
and you were warned that blow-back is inevitable.
Cosmic Karma.
It is almost as much of a bitch as you are, almost.
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #146
Sea3
Carrie Mathison

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
We do know that you just lie and are a hypocrite,
and you were warned that blow-back is inevitable.
Cosmic Karma.
It is almost as much of a bitch as you are, almost.
I will report you now for insulting me , dont tell me you do not know
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #147
Sea3
Carrie Mathison

Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!Sea3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100 Points: 1,059,691,926, Level: 100
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Ddz7V_DVwAAypSl.jpg
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #148
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
I will report you now for insulting me , dont tell me you do not know
Lol!

The truth and the facts are always "insulting" to you, so don't tell me that you don't know that,
but that is how you actually roll.
You can dish it out but just can't take it, just is typical of such malignant narcissists like you.

You post nothing but lying and hypocritical Israeli anti-palestinian propaganda here.
No one but fools and rubes and Jewish Supremacists are buying any of your schlock.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; Today at 04:43 PM.