Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Chat Support

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
dracco73
The Underdog

dracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 43,750, Level: 30 Points: 43,750, Level: 30 Points: 43,750, Level: 30
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Default Support Tickets

How long do support tickets take to be resolved?

D
Old 06-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
dracco73
The Underdog

dracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeakerdracco73 is a popular LiveLeaker

No one? Perhaps if I appeal to the man himself. Hayden, I have been a long time member of the website. I am more of a "Main Site" guy as I come mainly for the videos and not so much for interaction with other members. Hell, even my daughter, I'll refer to her as "AC", (to protect her ID) has been a long time member of this website.

That being said, I would like to say that a few days ago, in your chat room, "AC" was talking to a couple of gentlemen regarding the existence of god or something of the sort, when an elderly woman (I won't mention names to protect I.D.), that frequents the chat and is known to regularly troll "AC", began telling her to "stop" and leave etc. When "AC" told her to "fuck off" and leave her alone, "AC" was ejected from chat.

The lovely AC takes it upon herself to re-enter the chat room with my account, to talk to the moderator about the unjust kick/ban. Despite this elderly woman's immediate attack on my account, she remains cool and waits for the mod to return. When mod returns, he bans both accounts. Which I understand was necessary, as it violates the T.O.S.

My questions are as follows... 1) Is this elderly woman not bound by the T.O.S. as well? 2) I have turned in a support ticket explaining my account it no longer compromised and the PW has been changed. Why is my account not back in full function? 3) Is it common practice for very new members to be immune to the T.O.S. because they are new, as with the elderly woman?

"AC" has since decided it better to delete her main site/chat account and stick to the forums, as they seem to contain her long time chat friends and are relatively free (for her at least) from the trolls, like the elderly woman mentioned above. So that being said, I don't think there will be anymore issues. I would like some kind of resolution with my account. I am a long time member and would like to keep my account in good standing. I personally did nothing to violate the T.O.S. Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,

D

Last edited by dracco73; 06-26-2012 at 05:59 PM. Reason: misspellings
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!
Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Your ticket appears to have been answered a few hours ago and you were told your account would be passed to the tech guys if you were still having issues. As for what drama went down I seem strangely less inclined to check into it considering your wording. If you want to bitch about whatever "elderly woman" it was then take it to PM instead of using this opportunity.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!
Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100

Oh, and your daughter got a kick from the room when a mod heard what was going on. Not a ban, a kick. So how about we reel in the drama just a touch?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
dracco73
The Underdog

Hayden,

With all due respect, there's no need to bring it to this level or to be condescending to me. I've been respectful to you. Please return it. In all sincerity, I am just looking for resolve. Actually, in the support ticket (that was addressed a few days later.. hardly seems like a temp kick), I was told that my account was restored. See here:

Quote:
Update #5 by: Liveleak Staff (2) - Jun-26-2012 07:16:56
"Hi, your account should be working. I will forward this issue to the tech guys to see if we can resolve it as soon as possible."
So I am a bit confused as to whether it's restored or not. As of now, it isn't restored. Being a tech savvy guy, I know that a "kick" and a "ban" in chat or even a forum is a simple change that any mod can invoke. This is all I want. I know it was a violation for "AC" to use this account and have rectified that by changing the password. Trust me, it pissed me off that she used the account without my permission. Like I said, she's was the adult about it and removed herself from the troll's den.

All I want in all of this, is my account restored to full functionality and I will move back in to obscurity. I've been a member since Ogrish and this is the first time you've addressed me. This should be proof enough, that I am not your enemy, nor do I care to cause drama. I rarely come to chat and when I do, I only say hi to a few of my daughter's friends. If you check, you'll see that before this, my account was only used for main site video viewing/commenting. I could care less about this other user. I do not know her, nor do I wish to associate with such people. Thank you and sorry for any miscommunication or perceived drama. My sole aim is to restore my account to full functionality, nothing more.

Sincerely,

D

Last edited by LL_Hayden; 06-26-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Removed PM and further drama.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracco73 View Post
Hayden,

With all due respect, there's no need to bring it to this level or to be condescending to me. I've been respectful to you. Please return it. In all sincerity, I am just looking for resolve. Actually, in the support ticket (that was addressed a few days later.. hardly seems like a temp kick), I was told that my account was restored. See here:

So I am a bit confused as to whether it's restored or not. As of now, it isn't restored. Being a tech savvy guy, I know that a "kick" and a "ban" in chat or even a forum is a simple change that any mod can invoke. This is all I want. I know it was a violation for "AC" to use this account and have rectified that by changing the password. Trust me, it pissed me off that she used the account without my permission. Like I said, she's was the adult about it and removed herself from the troll's den.

With respect to the other user, I used the label "Elderly Woman" as to avoid using this user's actual nickname and to separate this user from her actual friends, so that the mod may discern as to whom I am referring. This woman is obviously elderly, from listening to her voice emanating from my laptop speakers. I've also heard and read her referring to herself as an "old", "used up" and "hag" etc. I've also overheard others referring to her this way. I referred to this person as "elderly woman" in the support ticket as well. Something she can't even see. So, you can see it's not my intent to cause drama by referring to her as such, as she would not be able to see it in the ticket.

The ticket also mentioned that this account is being used by AC to seek out and flame this user in PM's.

Sincerely,

D
I don't care about the drama or any of the "he said / she said" nonsense, people can be adult or get kicked, no skin off my nose. As for your support ticket the mod clearly stated your account SHOULD be working. This means neither account is listed as banned on the chat system hence wanting to pass it along. Had either account been banned you would have been told they were banned. Being tech savvy you must know software doesn't always act as you would expect it to. The mods know this can happen hence wanting to pass it along to be looked at.

Also, please do not post private messages. They are called private for a reason, a reason I'm sure you can understand.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #7
dracco73
The Underdog

I fully concur with your outlook on "drama". This is why I rarely visit the chat and I am new to the forums after alllll of this time as a member. I just care about my account staying in good standing. I thought she was banned from chat because she told me that her account was first kicked for 1 hour. Then she said after she logged in with my account both were given the "you are not allowed to use the chat feature" which I presume is the difference between a kick and a ban. I just wanna make sure there is no ban on my account. That's it. I appreciate your time. Sorry to have caused confusion and/or disarray. Good day to you sir.

Respectfully,

D
Old 06-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracco73 View Post
I fully concur with your outlook on "drama". This is why I rarely visit the chat and I am new to the forums after alllll of this time as a member. I just care about my account staying in good standing. I thought she was banned from chat because she told me that her account was first kicked for 1 hour. Then she said after she logged in with my account both were given the "you are not allowed to use the chat feature" which I presume is the difference between a kick and a ban. I just wanna make sure there is no ban on my account. That's it. I appreciate your time. Sorry to have caused confusion and/or disarray. Good day to you sir.

Respectfully,

D
Kicks can vary from 0 minutes to 999 minutes. Chat will normally tell you how long you have left. A ban is just that, a ban. If a mod decides somebody is simply going to cause an issue they may continue to remove a person. The mod concerned is correct to remove both your daughters and your accounts seeing as your account was used to circumvent the kick and the mod has no way of knowing whether it's you or your daughter. As was mentioned there is no ban on your account in chat, none is showing on the system. There is clearly an issue that will be looked at in good time.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
dracco73
The Underdog

Yes, the counter disappeared and chat simply states something like "You are not allowed to use the chat feature". Also there are 1440 minutes in one day. It's been about 4 days since chat was disabled. So I presume that would be indefinite ban. Which I would understand why there would be a ban. After all she violated the T.O.S. by using two accounts. I am not disputing which. I don't want to be kicked or banned. I just want my account to be in good standing. If you're saying it's being worked on, I trust you. You seem to be a well-mannered level-headed gentleman. My daughter speaks highly of you. Again, sorry for all the shenanigans. Thanks for spending so much time on the issue.

D
Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #10
dracco73
The Underdog

I stand corrected. I just tried to enter the chat and it says, "You don't have access to use the chat room." and there is no counter.
Closed Thread