Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Other conflicts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #91
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 517
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Why don't you turn a thread or respect into a shit show you fucking spanner.

If there was ever a chance meeting I'd chew on your Adam's apple
Spammer and thread of respect?
Nonsense.
I respect the soldiers and not the liars and idiots that sent them to the slaughterhouse.

So you are a cannibal, as well as being a threatening fool and idiot?
No surprise there!
You are probably just as "British" as is the current mayor of London!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-18-2017 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Yorkie claims being "British". No, or just as likely brainwashed.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:54 PM   #92
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 517
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default What good man's cause was that, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryowen View Post
I'd bet its not the first time he's shit the bed on a good man's cause, York.
The war to end all wars?
To make the world safe for Democracy?
That's what was the actual feces on the bed!

Made only the world's parasites rich is all it accomplished while destroying a whole generation.
"Good man's cause", indeed!
Actual idiots believed such lying and hypocritical propaganda.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06...reason-part-1/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06...reason-part-2/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-3/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-4/
and:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12...reason-part-5/

Same thing even today, from WWII to Iraq and the "WMD's".
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnf8_esNEQ

No learning from "past big mistakes".
That is the real definition of insanity!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-18-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added link to phony "causes" of War by liars and hypocrites.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #93
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,060
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

And who are the worlds parasites in your reality?
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:46 AM   #94
Yorkie
LiveLeaker
 
Yorkie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Hang Son Doong
Posts: 7,524
Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
So you are a cannibal, as well as being a threatening fool and idiot?
No surprise there!
British
__________________
Ok then, here's the dumb fuck interpretation/translation of what I very clearly articulated in my previous eloquent comment:
Go to school, not church.
Duh. Or are you advocating some kind of fairy tale festival holy war of the dumb cunts? ~L8rm8e

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:41 PM   #95
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 517
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default International Financier's are the worlds parasites in truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
And who are the worlds parasites in your reality?
Internationalist Globalist Financier's are the world's parasites in everyone's reality,
as these are the one's that are most responsible for mostly all wars and murders,
worldwide. It all started in Europe, after Waterloo, and it has only increased since.

Those who own most the wealth make the rules that mostly only serve themselves.
From Europe first it spread to the USA and from there to "conquer" the entire world.
See:
http://www.themoneymasters.com/
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...99#post2097599
and:
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....7&postcount=16
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=202
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=19
and:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
and:
https://archive.org/stream/JewishHis...srael_djvu.txt
and:
http://www.euvolution.com/prometheis...upremacism.pdf
and:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/31/th...scist-fascist/
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_George_Soros
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
and last, in this series of links, but very far from least,
see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-18-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #96
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,060
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

what a surprise
In amongst all that crap david duke,,, former grand wizard,, i'll stop right there.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:58 PM   #97
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 24,044
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Internationalist Globalist Financier's are the world's parasites in everyone's reality,
as these are the one's that are most responsible for mostly all wars and murders,
worldwide. It all started in Europe, after Waterloo, and it has only increased since.

Those who own most the wealth make the rules that mostly only serve themselves.
From Europe first it spread to the USA and from there to "conquer" the entire world.
See:
http://www.themoneymasters.com/
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...99#post2097599
and:
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....7&postcount=16
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=202
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=19
and:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
and:
https://archive.org/stream/JewishHis...srael_djvu.txt
and:
http://www.euvolution.com/prometheis...upremacism.pdf
and:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/31/th...scist-fascist/
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_George_Soros
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
and last, in this series of links, but very far from least,
see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
]
You still here spamming a thread about Heroes?..Fuck off.
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:42 PM   #98
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 517
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
what a surprise
In amongst all that crap david duke,,, former grand wizard,, i'll stop right there.
You are "pro-Tyranny" and "pro-Supremacist".
See:
http://www.euvolution.com/prometheis...upremacism.pdf
No surprise.
Dr. David Duke was a former grand wizard of the KKK, but many many years ago,
and is against ANY supremacism, your own included!
See:
http://sv.metapedia.org/w/David_Duke

You "stopped" telling it a long time ago,
Pinocchio.
Stopped telling the actual or whole truth.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=95

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-21-2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Added link to links telling the facts and the actual truth.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:44 PM   #99
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 517
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Heroes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
]
You still here spamming a thread about Heroes?..Fuck off.
Bollocks!
Victims, more like.
You first.

I was just answering a question.
Who are the "world's parasites"?
I answered it completely factually:
The Money Master's!
See all the links here:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=95

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-18-2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Added link to links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.