Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #21
Tinbuk3
still winning
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,430
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post

Feelings are for fools with faith.
Intelligent thought and reason is what I look for.
I see .. and what exactly is motivating this search for Intelligent thought in here?
Perhaps some predisposed manifesto devoid of feeling telling you we are redeemable?
Maybe a self applied learning process from an intellect to exercise the limits of your being?
You would have us believe you are not influenced by your emotions yet the pathos you follow would say otherwise.
Interesting but I assure you feelings are not so easily removed let alone sustained as nothing.
In truth they can not just be ignored.
I would consider the forethought of avoidance an intelligent thought due to feelings and thus to reason after the fact.
You claim to have removed that step of reason to the feeling then you only betray yourself, dare I say it? In those regards.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 05:50 PM   #22
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 979
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
I see .. and what exactly is motivating this search for Intelligent thought in here?
Perhaps some predisposed manifesto devoid of feeling telling you we are redeemable?
Maybe a self applied learning process from an intellect to exercise the limits of your being?
You would have us believe you are not influenced by your emotions yet the pathos you follow would say otherwise.
Interesting but I assure you feelings are not so easily removed let alone sustained as nothing.
In truth they can not just be ignored.
I would consider the forethought of avoidance an intelligent thought due to feelings and thus to reason after the fact.
You claim to have removed that step of reason to the feeling then you only betray yourself, dare I say it? In those regards.
I am not surprised that you do not know why one would seek intelligent thought.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #23
gerryowen
Syriasly?
 
gerryowen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US
Posts: 16,343
gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I am not surprised that you do not know why one would seek intelligent thought.

Regards
DL
I would hope you'd follow your own advice but I did expect you would be in Las Vegas, no shit.
__________________
"Steady Lieutenant, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist......" General John Sedgwick
gerryowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:29 PM   #24
dan123
Arse
 
dan123's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: GB
Posts: 17,272
dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%
Default

I might have a couple of beers and revert to my previous position.....

Decisions, decisions.....
__________________
More incoherent ramblings. Lady your mind is spread out like a mad woman's shit. - Jenva

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #25
Tinbuk3
still winning
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,430
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I am not surprised that you do not know why one would seek intelligent thought.

Regards
DL
I see, I never said that however your attempt to ignore the question does suggest you did not put any thought into your replay but merely smoke and mirrors to avoid it.
Perhaps it is that you are incapable of the thought essential to expound in the fashion you claim to pursue.
Your reasons otherwise are nothing but repetitive one sentence echo's of your prior posts.
Perhaps you lack the curiosity to explore intellect beyond a point.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:51 PM   #26
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker
 
Greatest I am's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 979
Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Tinbuk3

Go dangle your childish bone where you might find a child. Child.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 591
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default It takes one to know one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Yup mild autism
Not the full on slapping your own head counting paving stones autism but autism nevertheless.
It takes one to know one.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 591
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default The question was ignored or you were ignored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
I see, I never said that however your attempt to ignore the question does suggest you did not put any thought into your replay but merely smoke and mirrors to avoid it.
Perhaps it is that you are incapable of the thought essential to expound in the fashion you claim to pursue.
Your reasons otherwise are nothing but repetitive one sentence echo's of your prior posts.
Perhaps you lack the curiosity to explore intellect beyond a point.
Motivating the search for intelligent thought?
Reason and feelings can be mutually-exclusive.
As can be the intellect.
Why is who we are.
The need to know and to validate what one knows
and to not be willfully ignorant or not curious as to
Truth and Knowledge is what is most divine within.
That is motivation enough.
At one ment is Atonement.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-03-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 AM.