Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Member Support > Misc

Old 04-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
buoymarker
LiveLeaker

buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!buoymarker is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,531,369, Level: 100 Points: 3,531,369, Level: 100 Points: 3,531,369, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default Super slow-laggin' on LiveLeak

My internet works fine on all other sites I visit....all of them, even the seedy ones. BUT when i come to my favorite place on the internet it gets super slow.....ive tried everything i can think of to fix the problem myself and help of others, it seems no one else has the same issue.

Is this some cruel joke some one has played on me here? i mean, i got in trouble once before in the chat room and got a 'troll' icon 'forever'.... you guys havent slowed down my internet here? ....forgive my lack of proper knowledge of computer language here.... i'd rather have the ability to watch the videos than any other spot in LiveLeak.....

ive done all the things that have been thrown at me to do to fix the problem but it hasnt helped.....i can go to other computers and log in and it works fine...just mine does not
...i can click on a video and it takes no less then 1min. for a video to come up. it does the same for the forums and chatroom...ive taken my laptop to other locations and just used a hard line to connect to but it still doesnt load any faster.....its like its 'lagging' for like i said, no less then 1min.....so am i in trouble again here?

Thank you,

Buoymarker
buoymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
smeblee
Dumpster Diving

smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!smeblee is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,544,432, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,544,432, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,544,432, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

firewall issue..?
smeblee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
BloodyPeasant
BloodyPeasant

BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!BloodyPeasant is a forum GOD!!
Points: 39,668,355, Level: 100 Points: 39,668,355, Level: 100 Points: 39,668,355, Level: 100

It's nothing on liveleaks end. Are you using the same internet service provider on every computer you've tried? Are you using the same browser on every computer you've tried? Are you using the same version of flash software on every computer you've tried?

Are all computers you've tried exactly the same? If not, figure out what the difference is between one that works well and one that does not.

/
BloodyPeasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #4
M3rcian
Liveleaker

M3rcian On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by buoymarker View Post
My internet works fine on all other sites I visit....all of them, even the seedy ones. BUT when i come to my favorite place on the internet it gets super slow.....ive tried everything i can think of to fix the problem myself and help of others, it seems no one else has the same issue.

Is this some cruel joke some one has played on me here? i mean, i got in trouble once before in the chat room and got a 'troll' icon 'forever'.... you guys havent slowed down my internet here? ....forgive my lack of proper knowledge of computer language here.... i'd rather have the ability to watch the videos than any other spot in LiveLeak.....

ive done all the things that have been thrown at me to do to fix the problem but it hasnt helped.....i can go to other computers and log in and it works fine...just mine does not
...i can click on a video and it takes no less then 1min. for a video to come up. it does the same for the forums and chatroom...ive taken my laptop to other locations and just used a hard line to connect to but it still doesnt load any faster.....its like its 'lagging' for like i said, no less then 1min.....so am i in trouble again here?

Thank you,

Buoymarker
I've recently had the same issue with Live Leak (no other site) being supper laggy, unusable really.

All chip driver updates are there, as is Adobe flash and windows. Any ideas why only Live Leak, it used to be fine until a few months ago..?
M3rcian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:53 AM   #5
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by buoymarker View Post

Thank you,

Buoymarker
Humm, it sounds like you have resolved some of the problem on your own, you just don't know it. Its pretty obvious that if you tried your login credentials on other terminals and it worked as expected then the problem can not be on the remote server (LiveLeaks end), or those other terminals(computers). If you think about it, you said yourself that the problem does not follow you, it follows your laptop, common sense, and 20 plus years of IT and coding skills tells me the problem is in your laptop terminal. Bet you have something conflicting, or some nasty malware. Time to clean it up. If you don,t know how, just buzz me up and I will guide you through it.

EDIT, you can just post in this thread or pm me. I will be glad to help , Sir.

~And The Beat Goes On~

Last edited by philomath; 01-20-2014 at 05:59 AM.
philomath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:15 AM   #6
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving

Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100

You can turn off tor when coming to LL. There is no CP to dowload here anyway.
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:50 AM   #7
chucktone11
LiveLeaker

chucktone11 On the road to addiction
Points: 1,457, Level: 5 Points: 1,457, Level: 5 Points: 1,457, Level: 5

having the same problem!
chucktone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:05 PM   #8
Rhinowarrior
LiveLeaker

Rhinowarrior On the road to addiction

Me too, driving me loony.
Rhinowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:30 PM   #9
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

did it take over 4 years for this comment above to post?
Old 09-23-2017, 05:50 PM   #10
Rhinowarrior
LiveLeaker

Rhinowarrior On the road to addiction

I didnt even search for it, it was on front page, so.....
Rhinowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote