Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
khara
Neo-Malthusian

khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!khara is a forum GOD!!
Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100 Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100 Points: 108,794,198, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Breaking News! Chris Hansen is en route to Southern France. Story developing...
Old 08-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #22
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I say euthanasia because I doubt being a pedophile is something he chose. Imagine feeling sexually atracted to young children. Then imagine not being able to control those sick desires. I bet you would be living a terrible life.
Ah bullshit. Not only do i believe they fuel this desire and help it develop, but it seems some "act on it". A desire is one thing, hurting a kid is another. I don't feel sorry for these fuckers, you won't find me trying to sympathize. This is the most disgusting crime you can commit in our known society.

Nothing less than a bullet to the stomach. Let them bleed out, slowly.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #23
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blits30 View Post
I'd say kill it with fire.
Yep. A face full of flaming hairspray (from a lighter/aerosol can combo) would do that sonofabitch some good. Our daughter sleeps in our big tent, and the .357 snoozes next to my pillow. I can always launder the tent in a 5 gallon bucket of cold water afterwards.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #24
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving

Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Ah bullshit. Not only do i believe they fuel this desire and help it develop, but it seems some "act on it". A desire is one thing, hurting a kid is another. I don't feel sorry for these fuckers, you won't find me trying to sympathize. This is the most disgusting crime you can commit in our known society.

Nothing less than a bullet to the stomach. Let them bleed out, slowly.
I want to say the same, it's only human to feel that way about these people. however, I just believe that denying it might be possible that they really can't help themselves is ignorant. For every caught childrapist out there, there are prophably 100 that aren't caught and punished.

The most important thing is to prevent it from happening again. Not punishment of the childrapist. Punishment does not help with people with a desire which is out of their control. You can burn them all to death and there will always be another pedophile raping another child. You need to study the psychology behind their acts and desires. Any prejudgement will not help any children, au contraire. Once we can do that we can really help children. It's sympathy alright, but for the children.

Last edited by Shizzah; 08-15-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #25
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

Quote:
I want to say the same, it's only human to feel that way about these people. however, I just believe that denying it might be possible that they really can't help themselves is ignorant. For every caught childrapist out there, there are prophably 100 that aren't caught and punished.

The most important thing is to prevent it from happening again. Not punishment of the childrapist. Punishment does not help with people with a desire which is out of their control. You can burn them all to death and there will always be another pedophile raping another child. You need to study the psychology behind their acts and desires. Any prejudgement will not help any children, au contraire. Once we can do that we can really help children. It's sympathy alright, but for the children.
Yes, you're trying to take some sympathetic approach to the child molester, i'd rather sympathize with the victim. You want my taxes to go to help these types of people live a comfortable life. We're supposed to fund their help programs? I'd rather my taxes go against them by funding the agency's that go after these sick fucks and funding programs to help the victims, not the abuser.

I can sympathize with a burglar, sometimes a murderer, but not a child molester. You can take this moderate approach if you wish, but i see nothing moderate nor average about this type of crime. We shouldn't have to pay for "programs" to help these people when it has proven many times not to be very successful when the offenders are free. "All" resources available should go to helping the agencies and victims as opposed to funding some child molester classes. Put them all up against a wall.

Last edited by the demon; 08-15-2012 at 01:31 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #26
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving

Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100

Quote:
Yes, you're trying to take some sympathetic approach to the child molester, i'd rather sympathize with the victim. You want my taxes to go to help these types of people live a comfortable life? I'd rather my taxes go against them by funding the agency's that go after these sick fucks.

I can sympathize with a burglar, sometimes a murderer, but not a child molester. You can take this moderate approach if you wish, but i see nothing moderate nor average about this type of crime.
I never mentioned anything about allowing them to live comfortably nor that their crimes are only moderate or average. I am not even suggesting anything near this. Subject them to medical/scientific study and testing as much as possible. Experimental or not. Forced or not. Euthanise after.

Last edited by Shizzah; 08-15-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:40 AM   #27
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Fucking programs for these offenders, blah. Give them another chance? To do what? Hurt a kid? That's a fucking big chance, put our children at risk because some pedophile took some classes (that i pay for) and thinks he's better?

Yeah, life imprisonment possibly an execution for repeat offenders. They don't get my sympathy, these types should never see the light of day after such a crime.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #28
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving

Quote:
Fucking programs for these offenders, blah. Give them another chance? To do what? Hurt a kid? That's a fucking big chance, put our children at risk because some pedophile took some classes (that i pay for) and thinks he's better?

Yeah, life imprisonment possibly an execution for repeat offenders. They don't get my sympathy, these types should never see the light of day after such a crime.
LOL Dude you are not reading me right.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM   #29
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
I never mentioned anything about allowing them to live comfortably nor that their crimes are only moderate or average. I am not even suggesting that anything near this. Subject them to medical/scientific study and testing as much as possible. Experimental or not. Forced or not. Euthanise after.
There isn't gonna be any miraculous cure for pedophilia. Kinda like saying we should pay this money to scientific research on "Gays". To find a cure for "Gay". Waste of money. Put this money toward agencies and programs for the victims.

If anything conduct more research on the victim for a cure for being "victimized". Which would also be a waste of money.

Shoot the fuckers after trial. At least a life sentence, paying for his 3 meals a day and cable TV is bull shit as well. Harsher punishments would reduce this type of crime as it has been proven before in many crime statistics involving other crimes.

Last edited by the demon; 08-15-2012 at 01:53 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #30
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
LOL Dude you are not reading me right.
Just agree that we should skin them alive and dip them in salt water. We can end this. waiting.gif