Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Old 01-24-2018, 07:18 PM   #21
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default That's a very long story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
How am I hypocritical or disrespectful?
But, just for starters, just check your bottom-lip photo avatar, "slacker".
That is "disrespectful" and is "offensive" to many and it also makes both the site
owner and you look pretty bad too.
You are the hypocrite that wants "others" to be censored or banned for what they write only because "you" might think it is "disrespectful" or "offensive".
That just makes you the "disrespectful, lying hypocrite, and snowflake" here.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-24-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:24 PM   #22
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default "Supremacy" is ruling over all others all against their will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
What he means is the overriding culture, the Indo-Europeans (Aryans) created the culture of horsepower and created the largest and longest lasting empire the world has ever seen (Hunnic empire). As these nomadic horsemen slowly settled they created every civilized ancient nation we know of except China and Rome. Even China and Rome had to adopt the culture of horsepower to compete and the world culture we have today could easily be called Aryan culture. Thats white supremacy and non whites hate it. We created the modern world.
Supremacy can also be called "tyranny" as well.
What if you only wanted both "self-rule" and "separatism" for everyone that desired it?
Why would anyone actually ever "hate" that?
True self-determination and freedom and liberty for all.
Unless, all these "haters" all be actually "supremacists"?
See:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...s-supremacism/

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-24-2018 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:58 PM   #23
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
But, just for starters, just check your bottom-lip photo avatar, "slacker".
That is "disrespectful" and is "offensive" to many and it also makes both the site
owner and you look pretty bad too.
You are the hypocrite that wants "others" to be censored or banned for what they write only because "you" might think it is "disrespectful" or "offensive".
That just makes you the "disrespectful, lying hypocrite, and snowflake" here.
Sooo I guess you're not smart enough to comprehend the part of my post where I said IDGAF what anyone here posts, I don't have to, I don't own this site. I've been here a long time, I've never reported a post in my life. Aren't you the one who got offended when I said I didn't care that NFL players don't stand for the national anthem? So much for free speech. Seems to me like you're the one whose a hypocritical snowflake, not me.

Last edited by slacker-; 01-24-2018 at 11:16 PM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:36 PM   #24
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Supremacy can also be called "tyranny" as well.
What if you only wanted both "self-rule" and "separatism" for everyone that desired it?
Why would anyone actually ever "hate" that?
True self-determination and freedom and liberty for all.
Unless, all these "haters" all be actually "supremacists"?
See:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...s-supremacism/
They can self rule all they want but if they arent competitive theyll get steam rolled or just live in extreme poverty. Some people rule the basketball court, others rule the world.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles

Last edited by Velhalla; 01-24-2018 at 11:39 PM.
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:05 AM   #25
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100

and for the record, if the site owner felt that my avatar made his site look bad, then he'd be free to ban me, too.

but i think somebody who makes a website with a "redefining the media" theme, with countless videos of beheadings and hangings has already kind of set the tone that this is an adult website, where swear words are allowed. but when it starts to go in the direction of white supremacy, maybe he feels like he didn't sign up for that, bc i know that wasn't the sites original intention. so i can see how he wouldn't want it going in that direction, which is what happens when you have enough people who are a certain way.

It's sorta like how, in real life, if a landlord owns an apartment complex that he wants to keep up in good condition, wants to keep up the rental property value, wants it to be safe, family-oriented, etc. he owns it, it's his baby and in order to keep it in line with the vision he has for it, he knows he must have conditions in place to discourage crime, unruly behavior and any and all other things that may give people the impression that this place is a dump or unsafe or gross. bc he knows that that sort of shit ENCOURAGES other unruly and criminal-minded people to move there and DISCOURAGES more law-abiding, well-behaved types of people. sooo he's gonna ban all section 8 vouchers. no section 8 welcome, must be able to prove income, etc. b/c ultimately, it's the people that make the neighborhood, right?

well, it's kinda the same thing with a website like this in that it's the users that make the website what it is. only, on the internet, section 8 housers are not the problem. they may wreak havoc on your rental property complex in real life, but online, you don't have to deal with any of that, all you have to deal with is what people post and upload. And unless a white supremacist website was your original intention, you wanna discourage it from becoming that way. so, in other words, OP is basically the section 8 housing of the internet. the site owner may not want all that comes with the stigma and all the problems that come with having too many people like the OP on their site.

it is what it is. If that's offensive to you, Paul, IDK what to tell you. The OP made this thread asking why he's restricted and I gave my take on the possible reason.

Last edited by slacker-; 01-25-2018 at 02:07 AM.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:26 AM   #26
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100

Quote:
and for the record, if the site owner felt that my avatar made his site look bad, then he'd be free to ban me, too.

but i think somebody who makes a website with a "redefining the media" theme, with countless videos of beheadings and hangings has already kind of set the tone that this is an adult website, where swear words are allowed. but when it starts to go in the direction of white supremacy, maybe he feels like he didn't sign up for that, bc i know that wasn't the sites original intention. so i can see how he wouldn't want it going in that direction, which is what happens when you have enough people who are a certain way.

It's sorta like how, in real life, if a landlord owns an apartment complex that he wants to keep up in good condition, wants to keep up the rental property value, wants it to be safe, family-oriented, etc. he owns it, it's his baby and in order to keep it in line with the vision he has for it, he knows he must have conditions in place to discourage crime, unruly behavior and any and all other things that may give people the impression that this place is a dump or unsafe or gross. bc he knows that that sort of shit ENCOURAGES other unruly and criminal-minded people to move there and DISCOURAGES more law-abiding, well-behaved types of people. sooo he's gonna ban all section 8 vouchers. no section 8 welcome, must be able to prove income, etc. b/c ultimately, it's the people that make the neighborhood, right?

well, it's kinda the same thing with a website like this in that it's the users that make the website what it is. only, on the internet, section 8 housers are not the problem. they may wreak havoc on your rental property complex in real life, but online, you don't have to deal with any of that, all you have to deal with is what people post and upload. And unless a white supremacist website was your original intention, you wanna discourage it from becoming that way. so, in other words, OP is basically the section 8 housing of the internet. the site owner may not want all that comes with the stigma and all the problems that come with having too many people like the OP on their site.

it is what it is. If that's offensive to you, Paul, IDK what to tell you. The OP made this thread asking why he's restricted and I gave my take on the possible reason.
White supremacy doesnt equal racism, when someone makes a hateful comment against someone of another color or culture that is not the same. A domininant overriding culture is not in itself a hateful act its just a circumstance of human nature and growth. The hatred and anger that arises by being sucked into that growth can be controlled, some prefer to hate and not participate but in turn that creates hatred from the other side. Some dumb fuck calling blacks names is not white supremacy nor advocates or changes anything of the culture we call " Culture of Horsepower"(modern civilization).

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Old 01-25-2018, 02:37 AM   #27
Velhalla
son of god

I think the easy solution to this problem is to reject any videos that show people of color in a bad light, people only act negatively to get a reaction out of someone, negative attention seeking. In fact Liveleak should just post happy videos from now on, that would really redefine the shitty negative media.

Old 01-25-2018, 03:04 AM   #28
slacker-
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
White supremacy doesnt equal racism, when someone makes a hateful comment against someone of another color or culture that is not the same. A domininant overriding culture is not in itself a hateful act its just a circumstance of human nature and growth. The hatred and anger that arises by being sucked into that growth can be controlled, some prefer to hate and not participate but in turn that creates hatred from the other side. Some dumb fuck calling blacks names is not white supremacy nor advocates or changes anything of the culture we call " Culture of Horsepower"(modern civilization).
no, you're right, I guess I used the wrong word. But when a good portion of ppl make comments on videos like, "chimpout," etc, i'd say it's a general culture of racism. whether there's a reason for it or not, as a site owner, i still wouldn't want too many people who say shit like that on MY site, like a site that I own. and maybe that's Hayden's POV, as well. IDK for sure that is it, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:33 AM   #29
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

This pretty much says it all, doesn't it.
Screenshot_1.jpg
Old 01-25-2018, 06:45 AM   #30
Velhalla
son of god

Quote:
no, you're right, I guess I used the wrong word. But when a good portion of ppl make comments on videos like, "chimpout," etc, i'd say it's a general culture of racism. whether there's a reason for it or not, as a site owner, i still wouldn't want too many people who say shit like that on MY site, like a site that I own. and maybe that's Hayden's POV, as well. IDK for sure that is it, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Is it anti-social to criticize anti-social behavior by comparing it to animal behavior? The behavior itself was chimp like, many would agree. Does the guy have some prejudice against blacks, probably but its not because of a culture of racism, its probably because hes had some bad experiences from blacks who hate being part of this society. Animals that dont obey the LAW. Sad thing is some like to excuse the bad behavior by claiming racism causes it. As far as moderation goes you cant always be fair, to analyze something thats borderline is too labor intensive so the baby gets thrown out with the bathwater.

Last edited by Velhalla; 01-25-2018 at 07:27 AM.