Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Old 01-25-2018, 08:13 PM   #31
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Your IDGAF lettered words do not match your own PC whining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
Sooo I guess you're not smart enough to comprehend the part of my post where I said IDGAF what anyone here posts, I don't have to, I don't own this site. I've been here a long time, I've never reported a post in my life.
Your "IDGAF" lettered words just do not match your own PC whining over "chimp-out".

Quote:
Aren't you the one who got offended when I said I didn't care that NFL players don't stand for the national anthem? So much for free speech.
Nope.
I am for Freedom of Speech.
However, those NFL players are there and paid very well to "play football",
but not be "grandstanding" SJW's.
See:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gran...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Let these clowns do all of that "SJW" nonsense only on their own dime and own time.
That they all didn't or wouldn't is what is actually "offensive" to most former fans and
or to many "no longer fans" alike.

Quote:
Seems to me like you're the one whose a hypocritical snowflake, not me.
Nope.
You are actually the lying and the hypocritical PC "snowflake" here.
You were the one "whining about someone else" using "chimp-out" to describe any such bad behavior "snowflake" and not me.
The actual "glass slipper shoe fits you", Cinderella, and not me.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-29-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Added link to the definition of "grandstanding".
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:43 PM   #32
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Life is competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
They can self rule all they want but if they arent competitive theyll get steam rolled or just live in extreme poverty. Some people rule the basketball court, others rule the world.
Such is true for everyone that lives.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:49 PM   #33
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Yawn.

Quote:
and for the record, if the site owner felt that my avatar made his site look bad, then he'd be free to ban me, too.

but i think somebody who makes a website with a "redefining the media" theme, with countless videos of beheadings and hangings has already kind of set the tone that this is an adult website, where swear words are allowed. but when it starts to go in the direction of white supremacy, maybe he feels like he didn't sign up for that, bc i know that wasn't the sites original intention. so i can see how he wouldn't want it going in that direction, which is what happens when you have enough people who are a certain way.

It's sorta like how, in real life, if a landlord owns an apartment complex that he wants to keep up in good condition, wants to keep up the rental property value, wants it to be safe, family-oriented, etc. he owns it, it's his baby and in order to keep it in line with the vision he has for it, he knows he must have conditions in place to discourage crime, unruly behavior and any and all other things that may give people the impression that this place is a dump or unsafe or gross. bc he knows that that sort of shit ENCOURAGES other unruly and criminal-minded people to move there and DISCOURAGES more law-abiding, well-behaved types of people. sooo he's gonna ban all section 8 vouchers. no section 8 welcome, must be able to prove income, etc. b/c ultimately, it's the people that make the neighborhood, right?

well, it's kinda the same thing with a website like this in that it's the users that make the website what it is. only, on the internet, section 8 housers are not the problem. they may wreak havoc on your rental property complex in real life, but online, you don't have to deal with any of that, all you have to deal with is what people post and upload. And unless a white supremacist website was your original intention, you wanna discourage it from becoming that way. so, in other words, OP is basically the section 8 housing of the internet. the site owner may not want all that comes with the stigma and all the problems that come with having too many people like the OP on their site.

it is what it is. If that's offensive to you, Paul, IDK what to tell you. The OP made this thread asking why he's restricted and I gave my take on the possible reason.
Your SJW and your PC whining and all your lying hypocrisy is what is really offensive.
All other such "supremacism" are just fine with you, just as long as it is not "white".
So much for your "devotion" to any actual and true "freedom of speech", indeed!

Only for you and for yours, huh?
I do get your "take" on it alright.
It just all reeks of lying hypocrisy!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-25-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #34
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Yup! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
This pretty much says it all, doesn't it.
Attachment 151095
Such "double-standards" and such "lying hypocrisy" really much does say it all.