Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Old 10-13-2017, 11:33 PM   #21
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Jim Jones
But if you are sure of your position perhaps we could divert funds from missile defense to fund the study of familicde, an all to common tragedy in wich a man may kill his entire family in the belief that they will all be better of dead than continue to live in such an unjust world
A world wich he would burn entirely if he could
Instead he just burns his own house while his children sleep
The human animal mind can justify anything my friend
If you are going to base your thinking on the insane ------

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:20 AM   #22
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If you are going to base your thinking on the insane ------

Regards
DL
If you want to base your thinking on the assumption that insanity will never (again) or (again again) find his way to status of king,

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 10-14-2017, 04:20 AM   #23
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Your post is correct in some ways and not in others.

There is no honor for a soldier who turns the nuclear key that he knows will likely kill all those he loves and bring dishonor and that is why no honorable soldier will initiate a pre-emptive strike.

Regards
DL
As a veteran, I can promise you that anyone who has spent as little as 24 hours wearing a uniform of any armed service knows that there is only one absolute, overpowering, all-encompassing, ever-present, indispensable, non-fucking-negotiable virtue that is required of and enforced by all means necessary upon each and every member of the military....and it isn't "honor".

It is OBEDIENCE!
(Any other former or active service member here feel free to weigh in on this.)

Long before they give you the order to squeeze that trigger, yank that cannon lanyard, stand in the door, turn that key, push that button, or launch that missile, they train you to OBEY. They drill you to OBEY. They exercise your OBEDIENCE to a high state of preconscious, involuntary perfection. And only those who OBEY are promoted to higher positions of authority or access to sensitive weaponry (nukes, aircraft, warships, etc.) Those who question authority are dismissed (or disciplined, or punished, or worse, depending on which military they are in). OBEDIENCE comes first and always, honor comes later and maybe.

Furthermore, any competent military (including all of those with nukes) ensures that an individual in control of sensitive weaponry suddenly exercising independent judgement contrary to orders will immediately be removed from control of anything by their peers placed to do so by whatever means necessary. (Call it a "trust, but enforce" system.)

Honor? OBEDIENCE is your first duty Mister!!! Your superiors decide matters of honor.

SO don't be looking for military leaders motivated by "honor" to keep a nuclear war from starting. You're talking about people who dropped high explosives and firebombs by the planeload on cities full of old men, women and children for years, torpedoed ships full of wounded and civilian evacuees, turned a blind eye to mass rape, kidnapped, tortured, and disposed of enemies of the state, and interned their own people in gulags for decades.

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 10-14-2017 at 04:25 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:20 AM   #24
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100

Quote:
It is a cultural bias, yes, but not racist. It shows the respect due them.

That positive bias and respect for the honor that Asians show, all should have.

Regards
DL
Yes it is racism, much greater than the 'white privilege' here.
I've worked and traveled in the so called 'East' and 'Asia'.
So I know, from first hand experience, the East has no such thing as 'honor'.

Last edited by BurntBulb; 10-14-2017 at 07:17 AM.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #25
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
If you want to base your thinking on the assumption that insanity will never (again) or (again again) find his way to status of king,
I have not put my trust in Kings.

I put my trust in the military mind.

Regards
DL
Old 10-14-2017, 10:32 AM   #26
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
As a veteran, I can promise you that anyone who has spent as little as 24 hours wearing a uniform of any armed service knows that there is only one absolute, overpowering, all-encompassing, ever-present, indispensable, non-fucking-negotiable virtue that is required of and enforced by all means necessary upon each and every member of the military....and it isn't "honor".

It is OBEDIENCE!
(Any other former or active service member here feel free to weigh in on this.)

Long before they give you the order to squeeze that trigger, yank that cannon lanyard, stand in the door, turn that key, push that button, or launch that missile, they train you to OBEY. They drill you to OBEY. They exercise your OBEDIENCE to a high state of preconscious, involuntary perfection. And only those who OBEY are promoted to higher positions of authority or access to sensitive weaponry (nukes, aircraft, warships, etc.) Those who question authority are dismissed (or disciplined, or punished, or worse, depending on which military they are in). OBEDIENCE comes first and always, honor comes later and maybe.

Furthermore, any competent military (including all of those with nukes) ensures that an individual in control of sensitive weaponry suddenly exercising independent judgement contrary to orders will immediately be removed from control of anything by their peers placed to do so by whatever means necessary. (Call it a "trust, but enforce" system.)

Honor? OBEDIENCE is your first duty Mister!!! Your superiors decide matters of honor.

SO don't be looking for military leaders motivated by "honor" to keep a nuclear war from starting. You're talking about people who dropped high explosives and firebombs by the planeload on cities full of old men, women and children for years, torpedoed ships full of wounded and civilian evacuees, turned a blind eye to mass rape, kidnapped, tortured, and disposed of enemies of the state, and interned their own people in gulags for decades.

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you are correct, then a nuclear WWIII is inevitable.

That means we are all insane to not destroy all our nukes.

Obedience to insanity is slavery and a slave who turns a key knowing that he is doing the dishonorable thing is just as insane as his master.

http://imgur.com/IBroXK9

Regards
DL
Old 10-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #27
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
I disagree.

Our sex drive is strong, sure, but it takes a back seat to our first and foremost selfish gene that seeks love.

If I place two women before you, and here I assume you are a man, but the reverse would work if you were a woman, one woman where sex without love was possible and the other where love without sex was possible, I think you would choose love over sex and follow your heart instead of your other body part.

Regards
DL

That's not true woman love sex just as much as men.yes I'm a dude
Old 10-14-2017, 11:45 AM   #28
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgy View Post
That's not true woman love sex just as much as men.yes I'm a dude
Irrelevant to what I said.

Ask any woman if love or sex is more important to her.

Ask yourself for that matter.

I think you and I will agree it is love.

I am also a dude who has enjoyed sex whenever possible.

Without love, it is just friction.

Regards
DL
Old 10-14-2017, 03:10 PM   #29
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Quote:
Irrelevant to what I said.

Ask any woman if love or sex is more important to her.

Ask yourself for that matter.

I think you and I will agree it is love.

I am also a dude who has enjoyed sex whenever possible.

Without love, it is just friction.

Regards
DL
so you’ve experienced “the fuck buddy?”

May the lord strike you down you friction fucker you

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:18 PM   #30
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
I have not put my trust in Kings.

I put my trust in the military mind.

Regards
DL
The military mind's primary function is to obey the king
See Eric's post

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e