Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 08-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #1
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Rescued Woman Goes Off On CNN For Hurricane Harvey Coverage

so how do you feel after losing everything and you and your kids soaking in water for days??

if CNN really wanted to help they would bring towels, toiletries, etc etc with them . . effing fake news

Screen-Shot-2017-08-29-at-2.06.37-PM-e1504030051522.jpg

Quote:
A woman who was rescued from Hurricane Harvey after 36 hours went off on CNN for trying to interview her on camera while she was with her children.

The mother began the interview by explaining how long she had to wait to be rescued, but was becoming visibly upset and anxious by having to share her story to the CNN correspondent.

The CNN correspondent continued to ask questions and touch the mother’s arm as she and her daughter were crying.

“We walked through four feet of water to get food on the first day,” the mother said, clearly annoyed at this point. “Yeah, that’s a lot of shit.”

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times –l ike that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

CNN cut back to Jim Acosta, who awkwardly said they would go back to the correspondent later because of the “upset family.”
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/re...overage-video/
Old 08-29-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Quote:
A woman who was rescued from Hurricane Harvey after 36 hours went off on CNN for trying to interview her on camera while she was with her children.

The mother began the interview by explaining how long she had to wait to be rescued, but was becoming visibly upset and anxious by having to share her story to the CNN correspondent.

The CNN correspondent continued to ask questions and touch the mother’s arm as she and her daughter were crying.

“We walked through four feet of water to get food on the first day,” the mother said, clearly annoyed at this point. “Yeah, that’s a lot of shit.”

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times –l ike that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

CNN cut back to Jim Acosta, who awkwardly said they would go back to the correspondent tater because of the “upset family.”
Fixed.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:49 PM   #3
MaDKroniK
LiveLeaker

MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100 Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100 Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100
Activity: 40%
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

Nothing but vultures.
MaDKroniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

all media the same - they all want the scoop of suffering - 24 hour news coverage brings out the worst in dumbass journo's