Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 08-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #41
GeorgeBush
President of LL

GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!
Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100 Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100 Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Look man, A soldier can oppose the war like any other. It was his right and if a soldier doesn't want to fight i don't think they should have to.

But how does this reflect on all soldiers who are willing, which is a large majority by the way? And how has this soldiers dad crying have anything to do with my discussion with bolo?

So throw off a random vid criticizing the war in Afghanistan? Ok. Gotcha.
Ron Paul beat all candidates combined with money from active duty soldiers. I doubt most of them want to be in a shit hole nation building. Yawn, next.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:11 AM   #42
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeBush View Post
Ron Paul beat all candidates combined with money from active duty soldiers. I doubt most of them want to be in a shit hole nation building. Yawn, next.
Much good it did him. So some soldiers supported Ron Paul? Naturally he would have troops supporters like any other candidate. Wasn't enough to get the peoples support it seems or even the support of other troops.

Let me guess, it's because most Americans (and the troops that don't support him) want war and domination because we're evil terrorists. Or it was "voter fraud", conspiracy against Ron Paul.

Last edited by the demon; 08-25-2012 at 05:13 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #43
GeorgeBush
President of LL

GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!
Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100 Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100 Points: 234,527,665, Level: 100

Quote:
like any other candidate.
You apparently missed "combined". Even if you added Obama to it, he would still beat them all. All polls show more than half of Americans want to get out of there. Maybe if you had served or had family in the military, you wouldn't be such a chickenhawk.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #44
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

Quote:
You apparently missed "combined". Even if you added Obama to it, he would still beat them all. All polls show more than half of Americans want to get out of there. Maybe if you had served or had family in the military, you wouldn't be such a chickenhawk.
yeah the war has went on too long. How often do i have to remind you i (like many other Americans) are in support of a full withdrawal from Afghanistan? We're a war weary nation.

But take a look at the support from the people we had after 9/11. War was being screamed all across America and all through congress to act on this new type of warfare and seek a reckoning. Both Republicans and Democrats for the first time ever stood side by side.

All except for your pussy presidential hopeful Ron Paul. If it were up to your fuhrer, Alqaeda would be more organized and stronger than ever. At a time even when they were rapidly gaining more support from other networks and dictators, we still managed to kill off every single fucking top commander they have had. With the exception of Zawahiri of course and when we finally get him in a drone strike, you'll be the first to scream that "it's an illegal kill" and against the US constitution. (as if it should apply to a terrorist).

Ron Paul is a fucking idiot and there's a reason he didn't gain popular support. And it isn't because he had great ideas. Cut off our foreign relations? That's one reason we are such a super power. I guess you guys would rather have a NK type atmosphere.

Ron Paul lost, he's out of it, you mention him too much, the old fuck is history. Get over him already.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #45
Bologna_Skins
You can call me Sugardick

Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!Bologna_Skins is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100 Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100 Points: 1,538,534,658, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
And your answer was, 'minerals' with links to a mineral deposit discovered in 2010.

9 years after the war began. Yeah, i'm the one failing here. Right.
You are failing at reading comprehension. Plain and simple. Follow me here...

1. The OP questioned why we were STILL in Afghanistan. Never mind the reason(s) you believe we went in the first place. Deflect and revise as you wish (like saying you never said Afghanistan had no resources even though you did say it), but you missed that part, apparently. It's in print, and as of 12:30am EST, it was not edited.

2. If you can pull yer head out of that cavernous rectum of yours and read the article....or the parts that I pasted and emboldened in the this thread....you will see that those deposits were known about for decades prior.

3. You have also managed to go this long in life without ever having learned about colonialism or imperialism, and how economies like ours are built upon them.
"well since im a Crack head alchoholic I cant Count and i dont have a 5th grade education.. SO being drunk right now I cant comment in a coherent fashion.." ~ Dat1111, June 26, 2008 http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost.php?p=229218&postcount=12
Bologna_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:39 AM   #46
GeorgeBush
President of LL

Quote:
All except for your pussy presidential hopeful Ron Paul.
Stopped reading right here. Why do you continue the lies? He supported going into Afghanistan.

Keep repeating though.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #47
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bologna_Skins View Post
You are failing at reading comprehension. Plain and simple. Follow me here...

1. The OP questioned why we were STILL in Afghanistan. Never mind the reason(s) you believe we went in the first place. Deflect and revise as you wish (like saying you never said Afghanistan had no resources even though you did say it), but you missed that part, apparently. It's in print, and as of 12:30am EST, it was not edited.
Nice, but just because those deposits were found, how does it automatically become some American conspiracy to gather Afghanistan minerals! Look man, your link also stated these resources would hopefully supply the Afghan economy and hopefully get them off of their dependence on opium. The "suggestion" that America is taking their resources is pure hype and it's unfounded.

Ok, gotcha. Why are we STILL in Afghanistan? To make sure there's a sustainable government (like Iraq). There was a time table set for Iraq, we basically got out of Iraq for the most part on schedule. I have no reason to believe the same won't happen in Afghanistan and i surely have no reason to believe in this notion that we are there to get their mineral resources. Troop withdrawal for Afghanistan scheduled to begin late next year. It will be a process, but the war will end and soon enough the conspiracists and anti- war folks will finally be able to sleep at night.

Last edited by the demon; 08-25-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:50 AM   #48
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
Stopped reading right here. Why do you continue the lies? He supported going into Afghanistan.

Keep repeating though.
Supported going into Afghanistan then spent the next 10 years calling it unjustified and accusing America of being responsible for 9/11? (i'll bet you believe this too huh) Makes sense, inconsistent little fucker isn't he. Doesn't even know what he really wants or believes. A flip flopper.

No one gives a fuck what Ron Paul has to say anymore, he's made himself look pretty foolish with some of his beliefs, he's out. Old news, move on bro.

Last edited by the demon; 08-25-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:20 AM   #49
GeorgeBush
President of LL

Quote:
Supported going into Afghanistan
OH good, you finally admitted it.

Quote:
then spent the next 10 years calling it unjustified
False. Nation building isn't Constitutional. Also, that money is better spent here. So you're wrong.

Quote:
and accusing America of being responsible for 9/11? (i'll bet you believe this too huh)
According to Al Qaeda, yes. Oops, I'm sorry. Dey hate us fer er freedoms!!1

Quote:
Makes sense, inconsistent little fucker isn't he. Doesn't even know what he really wants or believes. A flip flopper.
Nope. Big difference between going into Afghanistan and getting Bin Laden vs stuck in Afghanistan for 10 years nation building.

Quote:
No one gives a fuck what Ron Paul has to say anymore,
The demon doesn't. Only because he's a pussy chickenhawk.

Quote:
he's made himself look pretty foolish with some of his beliefs, he's out. Old news, move on bro.
You brought it up, I defended. YOU need to move on.