Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2018, 05:47 AM   #21
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker
 
DanielDefense's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,613
DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/0...war-conclusion
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:02 AM   #22
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Russia isn't going to attack the USA, just like the USA isn't going to attack Russia.

The USA will give Russia an advance notice just like last time of the impending attack, and just like last time Russia isn't going to do shit about it.

I hope several nations strike Syria at the same time, and then leave...Syria is just going to need to take the beating
We probably should bomb Russia. That's the best way to call Putin's bluff. Let's see if he really does want a new Cold War.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #23
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker
 
beuwolf88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,200
beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Russia isn't going to attack the USA, just like the USA isn't going to attack Russia.

The USA will give Russia an advance notice just like last time of the impending attack, and just like last time Russia isn't going to do shit about it.

I hope several nations strike Syria at the same time, and then leave...Syria is just going to need to take the beating
If the US strikes the government quarters in Damascus or for that matter strikes at any Russians embedded with Syrian troops then the Russians will probably sink that destroyer.
__________________
Democracy is the political equivalent of Dark Matter.
They say it exists, but no one has ever seen it.
beuwolf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #24
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,724
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

Remove assad and give syria to the sunni salafists, libya 2.0.

For me it is easy to see, no matter how complicated it might appear, that siding with jihadists in any way shape or form will only end in more tears, and will always be the wrong decision.

Maybe thats whats these fools in the west want, after all, western society is fairly stagnant.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #25
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
If the US strikes the government quarters in Damascus or for that matter strikes at any Russians embedded with Syrian troops then the Russians will probably sink that destroyer.
You seem to think Russia has a military big enough to tick us off with impunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Remove assad and give syria to the sunni salafists, libya 2.0.

For me it is easy to see, no matter how complicated it might appear, that siding with jihadists in any way shape or form will only end in more tears, and will always be the wrong decision.

Maybe thats whats these fools in the west want, after all, western society is fairly stagnant.
I agree with you. I also think the conflating of Assad as if he is nothing but a tool of the Iranians is ridiculous.

Until Obama completely screwed it up, Assad was moving toward a western alliance.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #26
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker
 
beuwolf88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,200
beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
You seem to think Russia has a military big enough to tick us off with impunity.
We are not talking about the Iraqi army here.

https://southfront.org/forecasting-e...lict-in-syria/


Also, there are reports that Russia has placed its armed forces in Europe on alert.

Russia Is Ready for War -- Mood on Prime-Time TV Is Grim
"To my amazement, the notion that Russia might have to sink a few USN ships or use Kalibers on US forces in the Middle-East was viewed as a real, maybe inevitable, option. Really – nobody objected."
https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...xwoSOt.twitter
__________________
Democracy is the political equivalent of Dark Matter.
They say it exists, but no one has ever seen it.

Last edited by beuwolf88; 04-10-2018 at 09:50 AM.
beuwolf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:34 AM   #27
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 41,056
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
We are not talking about the Iraqi army here.

https://southfront.org/forecasting-e...lict-in-syria/


Also, there are reports that Russia has placed its armed forces in Europe on alert.

Russia Is Ready for War -- Mood on Prime-Time TV Is Grim
"To my amazement, the notion that Russia might have to sink a few USN ships or use Kalibers on US forces in the Middle-East was viewed as a real, maybe inevitable, option. Really Ė nobody objected."
https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...xwoSOt.twitter
No. We're not talking about the Iraqi army. The Iraqi Army has our stuff and our stuff works most the time.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #28
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,234
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
We are not talking about the Iraqi army here.

https://southfront.org/forecasting-e...lict-in-syria/


Also, there are reports that Russia has placed its armed forces in Europe on alert.

Russia Is Ready for War -- Mood on Prime-Time TV Is Grim
"To my amazement, the notion that Russia might have to sink a few USN ships or use Kalibers on US forces in the Middle-East was viewed as a real, maybe inevitable, option. Really – nobody objected."
https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...xwoSOt.twitter
The Russian military is a shadow of its former self, it has suffered many decades of under funding and decay. They know this, its been in Syria to test out its new toys and I'm not impressed by the show. Globally China is a much larger threat. If it wasn't for threat of nuclear war, we'd kick the snot out of the Russians back to their own borders.

Historically the Russian military performs extremely poorly outside its own borders. Now they don't have the leviathan ground force the USSR had to threaten a massive ground invasion. It would be largely a tip of the spear fight, where they simply don't measure up. Our airplanes are 20 years ahead of them in every manner, perhaps even more so with our missile technology.

Don't get me wrong I don't underestimate any enemy and they surely have a trick or two up their sleeves, but so do we and our tricks have been honed by 17 years of constant war.
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:09 PM   #29
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker
 
beuwolf88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,200
beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
The Russian military is a shadow of its former self, it has suffered many decades of under funding and decay. They know this, its been in Syria to test out its new toys and I'm not impressed by the show. Globally China is a much larger threat. If it wasn't for threat of nuclear war, we'd kick the snot out of the Russians back to their own borders.

Historically the Russian military performs extremely poorly outside its own borders. Now they don't have the leviathan ground force the USSR had to threaten a massive ground invasion. It would be largely a tip of the spear fight, where they simply don't measure up. Our airplanes are 20 years ahead of them in every manner, perhaps even more so with our missile technology.

Don't get me wrong I don't underestimate any enemy and they surely have a trick or two up their sleeves, but so do we and our tricks have been honed by 17 years of constant war.
The United States would not be able to contain this to a conventional war. Let's say the Russians sink a US destroyer as payback for cruise missile attacks on Russians in Syria. The Russians are able to disable US navy defences and sink ships.

What's next?

Once it starts it could end up in a nuclear wasteland of what was previously the USA.

All for what looks like defending Sunni Islamist and Israeli interests in Syria.

That's a poor exchange considering this all began with Sept 11 and Sunnit Jihadists flying planes into the World Trade Centre. It's insane.
__________________
Democracy is the political equivalent of Dark Matter.
They say it exists, but no one has ever seen it.
beuwolf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #30
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,234
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
The United States would not be able to contain this to a conventional war. Let's say the Russians sink a US destroyer as payback for cruise missile attacks on Russians in Syria. The Russians are able to disable US navy defences and sink ships.

What's next?

Once it starts it could end up in a nuclear wasteland of what was previously the USA.

All for what looks like defending Sunni Islamist and Israeli interests in Syria.

That's a poor exchange considering this all began with Sept 11 and Sunnit Jihadists flying planes into the World Trade Centre. It's insane.
You make it sound like hitting a ship is an easy thing, sinking a ship with a surface missile is extradoinarily difficult. You realize we could sweep the Russian presence from the entire Middle East in a couple days right? Their expeditionary force is not large.

MAD theory still exists, no one wants to fire first. Iím not certain a conventional fight in the ME would not necessarily mean global nuclear conflict.

9/11 canít be construed down to a Sunni attack, yes the men were Sunni but followed a radical sect not loyal to any nationalist identity.

Youíre confusing interests with necessity, the rebellion in Syria had little to do with the Sunni/Shiite divide and everything to do with Assadís heavily handed policies.
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.