Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 04-21-2018, 03:52 PM   #11
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
Still curious as to where Demon got leftist extremist from ... alt right propaganda???
I think it just fits. We all make things fit our own narrative and itís not an intentional thing. We like to feel something in common with the author, shit happens.

I need to add here, I have very different views from Mr Demon.

On a side note.... Fucking over use of the word ďheroĒ again. I canít understand why they canít, or donít, see how much it devalues a true hero. Wankers.

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #12
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

I guess because the article mentioned they were working the anti-police protests. Suddenly a guy shoots two cops, who were working this protest. It's just a likely scenario IMO. I don't believe in many coincidences.

The statement from the Sheriff would also suggest that it was a result from the demonization of police. Why does it sound like such a far fetched idea to some? Many of the protesters are left wing anti-cop.

Is their absolute proof? No. But again, i don't buy into many of these coincidences. I still believe he was motivated by left wing anti-cop hate.

What's the chances of it being something else, in an anti-cop/protest environment, shooting two cops involved in the protests.

Last edited by the demon; 04-22-2018 at 05:52 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:56 PM   #13
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

Just because they can't find a motive, doesn't mean he didn't have one. Does it really seem that far out to some people? I doubt it. But, most have the 'prove it' thing on their side of the argument, so i guess that does it. Case closed. Not a leftist. Just some random guy at a random anti-cop protest, finding two random cops who worked this random protest and pumping them full of random bullets.

Why would anyone have to read it in the NYT's before they thought this might be the case.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #14
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Just because they can't find a motive, doesn't mean he didn't have one. Does it really seem that far out to some people? I doubt it. But, most have the 'prove it' thing on their side of the argument, so i guess that does it. Case closed. Not a leftist. Just some random guy at a random anti-cop protest, finding two random cops who worked this random protest and pumping them full of random bullets.

Why would anyone have to read it in the NYT's before they thought this might be the case.
oh OK, so just keep making shit up to suit your agenda then Demon ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 06:49 PM   #15
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
I guess because the article mentioned they were working the anti-police protests. Suddenly a guy shoots two cops, who were working this protest. It's just a likely scenario IMO. I don't believe in many coincidences.

The statement from the Sheriff would also suggest that it was a result from the demonization of police. Why does it sound like such a far fetched idea to some? Many of the protesters are left wing anti-cop.

Is their absolute proof? No. But again, i don't buy into many of these coincidences. I still believe he was motivated by left wing anti-cop hate.

What's the chances of it being something else, in an anti-cop/protest environment, shooting two cops involved in the protests.
Quote:

Whether he was anti-cop or not, doesn't necessarily mean he's left-wing. You can be right-wing, moderate, apolitical or left-wing and still be anti-cop.

Also, anyone whose willing to die just so he can kill 2 cops obviously has some other personal issues going on that have nothing to do with being anti-cop, whether it be mental illness or other personal issues that lead them to decide today was the day they were going to die. This person had to have felt he didn't have enough to live for in order to him to decide doing such a thing is worth it.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #16
the demon
Smiley Extremist

True, and i'll agree to some point. But this anti-cop narrative in modern America today, comes mostly from the left wing, hell even the Democrat party itself has been pushing this police brutality agenda for some time now. It's fair enough to assume it's from the left because most of the cop hate today comes from the left.

Anyone can disagree with this, but maybe those people just aren't paying attention. There's a reason the Sheriff brought up the anti-cop 'demonization' as he called it. Because it's been splattered on CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WP and every other liberal outlet and news paper across the country.

To be able to look at our modern American environment and say there's an equal distribution of hate for cops by both the left and right wing, just seems rather foolish considering everything that has gone on the last few years. Especially since Treyvon, Brown and other shootings.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #17
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Let me rephrase, so as not to upset people. It's my OPINION that this guy possibly, and even likely had a left leaning, anti-cop agenda. Mental illness or not. It's also my opinion that many Liberals are mentally ill anyways.

Sorta goes without saying. Insane5.gif

Last edited by the demon; 04-22-2018 at 07:19 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:23 PM   #18
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

It wasn't anti-cop, that's just a talking point used to try and militarize the PD.

If he was anti cop, wtf did he stop at 2? Why didn't he fall back and take out the responding piglets too?

It was personal he was done with life.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:24 PM   #19
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan123 View Post
I think it just fits.
Snug as a Lego. Cheers.gif
Old 04-22-2018, 07:30 PM   #20
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
It wasn't anti-cop, that's just a talking point used to try and militarize the PD.

If he was anti cop, wtf did he stop at 2? Why didn't he fall back and take out the responding piglets too?

It was personal he was done with life.
Dunno. Someone like that wouldn't be so picky, looking for a cop to kill. He had to go inside the building to get them. And killed only the cops.

Someone who just wants to shoot random people would do just that, and they would shoot random people. He stopped at two because it's possibly the only two cops he saw or could kill at that time?

It just doesn't fit a random massacre type thing. It was random enough of course, but it seems he was actively looking for a cop to kill. And he found a couple.

The police are gonna militarize, with or without a shooting. It sorta flows along with the tech.