Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #151
Chained
LiveLeaker

Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!
Points: 558,538,375, Level: 100 Points: 558,538,375, Level: 100 Points: 558,538,375, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Nope, they do. I know women who've had several abortions, and they still probably have unprotected sex. A woman doesn't really have that attachment unless their bf/husband gets them pregnant. Very few chicks would keep a baby from a one night stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
I don't believe that, an abortion is much more expensive and painful, or so i hear, not something people want to deal with.
"wasnt madylin o'hare instrumental in starting all this atheist movement? she did get prayer taken out of public schools........i have read her life story, it is sad and pitiful.........she and her family deserved the dismembered end they got at the hands of her employee" PRN, a loving mother.
Chained is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #152
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100 Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100 Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by figatova View Post
What difference does it make on whether you're a highly religious society or not?
Apparently you thought it was important enough to suggest that we were. Mexico is a far more religious society than America, I don't see you comparing them to Saudi Arabia. My personal opinion on abortion has nothing to do with religion, as I am not religious and don't believe in any religion.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #153
figatova
LiveLeaker

figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
So they have legal abortions in Saudi Arabia?
Quote:
What difference does it make on whether you're a highly religious society or not?
Quote:
Apparently you thought it was important enough to suggest that we were.
Were what? Did you not understand my question?

Going by your flawed logic...

Teach evolution, learn science: we’re ahead of Turkey, but behind Iran

http://www.fasebj.org/content/20/13/2183.full

^^^does this mean Iran is not a highly religious society but you are?

Or does it mean even though the Iranian society has a less adverse view towards evolution and stem cell research than America, both Iran and America are highly religious societies?

Quote:
Mexico is a far more religious society than America, I don't see you comparing them to Saudi Arabia.
Because you didn't ask.
figatova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #154
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100 Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100 Points: 258,146,325, Level: 100

Quote:
Were what? Did you not understand my question?

Going by your flawed logic...

Teach evolution, learn science: we’re ahead of Turkey, but behind Iran

http://www.fasebj.org/content/20/13/2183.full

^^^does this mean Iran is not a highly religious society but you are?

Or does it mean even though the Iranian society has a less adverse view towards evolution and stem cell research than America, both Iran and America are highly religious societies?

Because you didn't ask.
You are comparing the US to Saudi Arabia and Iran on a religious societal scale. Not even fucking close. Judges put people in jail in Iran for religious teachings and Saudi Arabia is getting around to allow women to drive. Here women can walk around naked bang five guys and then go have a abortion while burning the flag and the Bible.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
Old 02-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #155
figatova
LiveLeaker

figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
You are comparing the US to Saudi Arabia and Iran on a religious societal scale. Not even fucking close. Judges put people in jail in Iran for religious teachings and Saudi Arabia is getting around to allow women to drive. Here women can walk around naked bang five guys and then go have a abortion while burning the flag and the Bible.
No, I'm not comparing nor am I saying you're as religious as Saudi Arabia or Iran, I'm saying you're a highly religious society even by Saudi Arabian standards.
That doesn't mean your society is full of religious fundamentalists and extremists as found in Saudi Arabia.

Your attempt at diversion by mentioning abortion laws in Saudi Arabia doesn't stand either hence why I used the example of Iran in regards to evolution and stem cell research in order to dismiss your analogy.

Take Turkey for instance, a country I'm sure you won't dispute is highly religious. Well, Turkish society also embraces secularism and has a government which keeps religion mostly at bay. A country where abortion is also legal.
None of which negates the fact Turkey is a highly religious society.

And since you asked, yes, abortion is also legal in Saudi Arabia albeit with more restrictions than in our countries.
Funnily enough with the same restrictions your most rabid pro-life supporters want for your very own country.
figatova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #156
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

Quote:
No, I'm not comparing nor am I saying you're as religious as Saudi Arabia or Iran, I'm saying you're a highly religious society even by Saudi Arabian standards.
That doesn't mean your society is full of religious fundamentalists and extremists as found in Saudi Arabia.

Your attempt at diversion by mentioning abortion laws in Saudi Arabia doesn't stand either hence why I used the example of Iran in regards to evolution and stem cell research in order to dismiss your analogy.

Take Turkey for instance, a country I'm sure you won't dispute is highly religious. Well, Turkish society also embraces secularism and has a government which keeps religion mostly at bay. A country where abortion is also legal.
None of which negates the fact Turkey is a highly religious society.

And since you asked, yes, abortion is also legal in Saudi Arabia albeit with more restrictions than in our countries.
Funnily enough with the same restrictions your most rabid pro-life supporters want for your very own country.
I think you are confusing the fact that some areas of our country are very religious, with our whole country being a highly religious society. We probably have more Atheist in America than Saudi Arabia has people. Women have equal rights as men, and even have a right men don't the right to abortion. Abortion in SA is limited to if the mother is going to die, I don't even believe rape is a legal reason. Here any woman for any reason can have a abortion. I don't care what some backwards congressman in Hickville, Mississippi want to teach humans rode Dinosaurs, it is about legal rights and Judaical decisions. I rarely meet highly religious people, and the people that I do know call themselves religious don't practice their religion for anything besides Xmas and Easter.