Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Forum Support

Old 01-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
MissyVenom
Deviant Whore.

MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!
Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100 Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100 Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
Default how do

you embed videos (youtube) vids in forums.?

please and thank you in advance

OFF is the general direction in which i would like you to fuck
MissyVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

anthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyVenom View Post
you embed videos (youtube) vids in forums.?

please and thank you in advance
lol post them here!
you cant embed youtube vids here as far as i know hun. you gotta post them here, and then embed.
umber than they look!"---smeblee.
"This sudden rash of people quoting other members in their signatures, usually TOTALLY out of context, is really lame"--bolognaskins
anthonydeford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

anthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeaker

if you have a video "grabber" you can grab the vid...convert/edit, then post here
"This sudden rash of people quoting other members in their signatures, usually TOTALLY out of context, is really lame"--bolognaskins
Old 01-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
MissyVenom
Deviant Whore.

MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!MissyVenom is a forum GOD!!
Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100 Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100 Points: 806,581,301, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolognaskins View Post
You CAN'T embed YT vids here. The img and html tags are disabled. All you can do is post the links to YT vids.

You would have to d/l the vid from YT, upload it to LL and then use the [LL] tags here.
thanks darl

that explains it then. lol

OFF is the general direction in which i would like you to fuck
MissyVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyVenom View Post
thanks darl

that explains it then. lol
i see how it is!