Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Forum Support

Old 02-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%
Wink

I am to negotiate. Here are my demands Guido; I surrender the chat for public use for ONE THOUSAND (1000) Rep Points. You better start coughing up the points witth other Leakers, or I will never leave!
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #12
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100

ready to negotiate that is...
Old 02-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #13
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

anthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
I am to negotiate. Here are my demands Guido; I surrender the chat for public use for ONE THOUSAND (1000) Rep Points. You better start coughing up the points witth other Leakers, or I will never leave!
LOL yeah SUUUUURE!
enjoy that solo convo!
umber than they look!"---smeblee.
"This sudden rash of people quoting other members in their signatures, usually TOTALLY out of context, is really lame"--bolognaskins
anthonydeford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #14
esonscar
LiveLeaker

esonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addictionesonscar On the road to addiction

cor - its fucked
If you have benefited from my comment in any way, please up my reputation (click the centre icon at the base of the name box) - not to give me an ego boost, but as a guide to me that I am contributing.
esonscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #15
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag

Oh, the humanity! And all the chatters screaming around here. I told you; itI can't even chat to people. Their friends are out there, outside the chat! Ah! It'sitit's aah! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage, the chat. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. Lady, III'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step outside, where I cannot see it. Guido, that's terrible. Ah, ah;I can't. Listen, folks; II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because [indecipherable] I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed!

OK, OK, got carried away again... I'll exit the chat and maybe it'll boot and reset... we'll see.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

anthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
Oh, the humanity! And all the chatters screaming around here. I told you; itI can't even chat to people. Their friends are out there, outside the chat! Ah! It'sitit's aah! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage, the chat. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. Lady, III'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step outside, where I cannot see it. Guido, that's terrible. Ah, ah;I can't. Listen, folks; II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because [indecipherable] I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed!

OK, OK, got carried away again... I'll exit the chat and maybe it'll boot and reset... we'll see.
like it says under your user name.........(but then again........)
you ARE! we as members were having a fine time...you were/are invited as a matter of fact...
"This sudden rash of people quoting other members in their signatures, usually TOTALLY out of context, is really lame"--bolognaskins
Old 02-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #17
Pocket_Aces
Ahole evry 1 tells 2 STFU

Pocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legendPocket_Aces practically a forum legend
Points: 236,188, Level: 69 Points: 236,188, Level: 69 Points: 236,188, Level: 69
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is why I'll let all the bullshit play out before I pay.

Although, if I get the life time, wtf's the difference?? lol
Never underestimate the far left's ability to join forces with the most barbaric and most sinister people. They love clandestine butchery. They absolute worship the strong man dictator as a wonderful thing to behold....the worship of power seduces them every time. -Aquina
Pocket_Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #18
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket_Aces View Post
This is why I'll let all the bullshit play out before I pay.

Although, if I get the life time, wtf's the difference?? lol
dude, these types of "glitches" have been going on all the time.
tbh, i JUST got informed that its being worked on. its a "small" site here. ill give the the doubt if you will.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #19
dwencl
Filthy Hot Mess

dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!dwencl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100 Points: 282,141,722, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post
Ok so i got my new updated account! Main site....excellent, Chatroom......excellent, Forum.....how long do we have to wait till it updates to premium access?????
theres a disclaimer at the very bottom that says "up to 24 hours" but it shouldnt take that long...
Old 02-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #20
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolognaskins View Post
***snickers at you Preemie Donnas
LOL! why would you "snicker"?...cause you threw yours back?!
(remember for a LOT of us the first month's free....)