Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Main Site Support

Old 01-28-2017, 03:04 PM   #1
Rhemis
LiveLeaker

Rhemis On the road to addiction
Default Is the Liveleak webiste Broken again?

Good news first: The new video player is great. It actually works.

Bad news now (and there is lots of it): A new video player is like putting lipstick on a turd.
The rest of the website is still old. So is NEADO, who I assume developed it.

Things that are malfunctioning:

- You cannot modify comments right now. When you click that modify button, the entire contents of text is wiped out.

- When uploading a new thread, you are limited to a number of characters in text.

- Sometimes the website becomes so bogged down, your "Messages Received" do not show any messages, although you may have several messages unread.

- Unauthorized scripts are showing up. My browser says they are unsafe scripts.

- I can easily block all ads from LiveLeak. That is something you'd think that hayden would not want.

- and of course, the rules at LiveLeak look outdated. In fact, I don't think they hired a lawyer to write the rules at all. They didn't even bother to copy-n-paste some other websites rules and change the wording a bit.

After 10 years, I think it is time for a major update.
Rhemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:09 PM   #2
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemis View Post
Good news first: The new video player is great. It actually works.

Bad news now (and there is lots of it): A new video player is like putting lipstick on a turd.
The rest of the website is still old. So is NEADO, who I assume developed it.

Things that are malfunctioning:

- You cannot modify comments right now. When you click that modify button, the entire contents of text is wiped out.

- When uploading a new thread, you are limited to a number of characters in text.

- Sometimes the website becomes so bogged down, your "Messages Received" do not show any messages, although you may have several messages unread.

- Unauthorized scripts are showing up. My browser says they are unsafe scripts.

- I can easily block all ads from LiveLeak. That is something you'd think that hayden would not want.

- and of course, the rules at LiveLeak look outdated. In fact, I don't think they hired a lawyer to write the rules at all. They didn't even bother to copy-n-paste some other websites rules and change the wording a bit.

After 10 years, I think it is time for a major update.
I don't think the "management" care anymore, they're creaming as much money as they can before letting it die a death probably...

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #3
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Mods there could give a shit.
Looks like they do not even try.
Featuring reposts constantly, sometimes there is nothing but viralcocksuckers vids and dailysuxcocks vids spammed all over. Just their random garbage like a hose is connected to noob toob.
jackoff media will even block others trying to post their crap so they can post it.
Their shit is even regularly featured for no reason at all.

I don't think the "management" care anymore, they're creaming as much money as they can before letting it die a death probably...

I agree.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:52 PM   #4
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

I think they are working on LL v3, so everything that's happening is actually a good sign...

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #5
unschlagbar
Was zum Fick!

unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100 Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100 Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
I think they are working on LL v3, so everything that's happening is actually a good sign...
I think they are working to capacity with getting the value 'l' out of the login button in release v3. Everything else is planned for later major releases, maybe FIVEPOINTOH!
Old 01-28-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

I will have beer until then.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM   #7
FlashT
LiveLeaker

FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!FlashT is a forum GOD!!

I think they changed to HTTPS and forgot to change google scripts to HTTPS ... that's the problem with blocked content.

PS. As I can't reset my password, and my old stopped working, I guess I gonna comment every thread on forum now
FlashT is offline   Reply With Quote