Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 07-29-2017, 10:39 PM   #41
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Speaking of Gas. Are dingdongs still circulating russian fake news about how Assad/Russia never gassed their citizens? I remember one dong here making a thread about it. Blaming the militias.
yea

still blaming mccain's militias in 2017
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:03 AM   #42
katsung47
LiveLeaker

katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

973. August plot (8/2/2017)

In the end of July, China got two of their most wanted fugitives.

Quote:
One of China's 'most-wanted' fugitives returns after 19 years in U.S.
Reuters 7/31/2017

One of China's "most-wanted" overseas fugitives turned herself in on Monday after spending 19 years in the United States, the anti-corruption agency said.

Huang is the 43rd on the list to have returned to China since the operation was launched, the commission said in a statement on its website.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...-us/ar-AApacVg
---------

Quote:
China says one of its 'most wanted' fugitives now in custody
Reuters•July 29, 2017

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Ren Biao, one of China's most wanted fugitives accused of forgery and fraudulently obtaining loans, has returned to the country and handed himself over to the police, the graft watchdog said on Saturday.

Ren's name was on a 2015 list of China's 100 most wanted corruption suspects living abroad and targeted with an Interpol red notice. He is the 42nd of the 100 to be returned to China, the CCDI notice said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-say...071135991.html
Since each time the Feds planned a framed case, they used to collude with Chinese secret police. As a routine, China used to get a small confirmation payment from the U.S.. This time they got two. It's unusual. It may mean they made it a big one. I have been blocked to post in Facebook since last week. It must be part of that plot.

Christopher Wray is confirmed as new FBI director 8/1. It is not a coincidence. I think he is chosen for my case. To frame me and people know my story in a case, they need some one to perform planting and unreasonable search and arrest. Wray will take the responsibility.

974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)

On 8/3, a P.G.& E engineer truck drove in my lane. A worker changed the gas meter of my house. I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at. He left hurriedly after I asking him why there was no notice in advance. I called p.G.& E that night. The operator confirmed there was a meter change that day but she didn't know why. Billing is normal. I allege that was an operation of the Feds. They could have installed some device in that new meter which may cause leaking to their control. Three months ago P.G.& E had a commercial in TV Chinese channel to apologise for deaths caused by gas leaking explosion six years ago. Now they are in action. It can be an explosion murder or an unreasonable search in the name of gas leaking.

Re: 958. Create a gas explosion (4/28/2017)

Started from April 20, for nearly a week, PG&E had a commercial broadcast in TV channel KTSF26. In the commercial, PG&E apologized for the gas explosion in San Bruno six years ago. What made PG&E to remind public of a tragedy six years ago? Since the Feds have a tradition to intimidate people openly in media and the strong vibration of the ground I have felt nearly a month until now, I think the Feds may have plotted a gas leaking explosion by acoustic weapon. Four weeks ago, I wrote "954. Damage water pipe? (4/1/2017)", thought the use of acoustic weapon was to damage the water pipe, the PG&E's commercial proves they have other purpose.

Beware of a gas explosion in North San Jose near Milpitas.

About San Bruno gas explosion. I talked about it four years ago:

770. Drill in “Boston bombing?and “Texas explosion?(5/7/2013)

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

As for TV commercial intimidation, see "815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)"
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv...timidation#129
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:42 AM   #43
deathmode
LiveLeaker

deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Nope, you tell me what law she broke since it was in 'plain English?'

I bet you can't.
The electoral college voted her out. All that matters. They convicted her.
deathmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:02 AM   #44
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
The electoral college voted her out. All that matters. They convicted her.
The electoral college was only won on a few swing states. Enough dingdongs (gullbiles) were swayed. Which is expected since it's easy to take advantage of people with IQ's under 80.

Do you really think the GOP elitists aren't abusing that?
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:20 PM   #45
deathmode
LiveLeaker

deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100

Quote:
The electoral college was only won on a few swing states. Enough dingdongs (gullbiles) were swayed. Which is expected since it's easy to take advantage of people with IQ's under 80.

Do you really think the GOP elitists aren't abusing that?
There is no factual data on education and voting. I would love to know to be honest but attaining that information would be illegal. What you are spewing out is poll data. The same poll data that said Trump had virtually no chance of winning. You got played hard by the polls, remember that fact. Why are you using the same polling information that failed you horribly? Answer that one please! I want to understand your reasoning. I for one would not use something that failed me that bad. I would disregard it.

Now, who has the lowest levels of education? I do not know but, the poorest people would be a good start and that is blacks and latinos. This can be observed by simply driving through their neighborhoods if you have the balls to do so. And what do they like? Democrats.

So how in the fuck are democrats more educated with a large block of their voting base being the retards of the country? Not possible.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:25 AM   #46
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
There is no factual data on education and voting. I would love to know to be honest but attaining that information would be illegal. What you are spewing out is poll data. The same poll data that said Trump had virtually no chance of winning. You got played hard by the polls, remember that fact. Why are you using the same polling information that failed you horribly? Answer that one please! I want to understand your reasoning. I for one would not use something that failed me that bad. I would disregard it.

Now, who has the lowest levels of education? I do not know but, the poorest people would be a good start and that is blacks and latinos. This can be observed by simply driving through their neighborhoods if you have the balls to do so. And what do they like? Democrats.

So how in the fuck are democrats more educated with a large block of their voting base being the retards of the country? Not possible.
The republican base have low IQ's and are poor. Ever seen a Trump rally? You don't see classy people if you get my drift. The republican establishment and their corporate policies can't win elections with the 1%r vote. So they need to fool someone in order to win anything. You're useful idiots to them.

Statistics show the more educated a person is, the less likely they are to vote republican. The GOP elitists know this which is why they tell you an education is elitist and for evil commie liberal indoctrination camps and stuff. They can't risk losing any voters.

I just find it odd that you can't find this fathomable? It's obvious to me, but I've done a lot of research and have the mind of a genius. I understand your mind and how you think.

The majority of democrats are white christians. The majority are moderates and not liberals.

The majority of republicans are white christians. The majority are conservatives and not moderates.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:17 AM   #47
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
The republican base have low IQ's and are poor. Ever seen a Trump rally? You don't see classy people if you get my drift. The republican establishment and their corporate policies can't win elections with the 1%r vote. So they need to fool someone in order to win anything. You're useful idiots to them.

Statistics show the more educated a person is, the less likely they are to vote republican. The GOP elitists know this which is why they tell you an education is elitist and for evil commie liberal indoctrination camps and stuff. They can't risk losing any voters.

I just find it odd that you can't find this fathomable? It's obvious to me, but I've done a lot of research and have the mind of a genius. I understand your mind and how you think.

The majority of democrats are white christians. The majority are moderates and not liberals.

The majority of republicans are white christians. The majority are conservatives and not moderates.
Only the internets, not to taken seriously,,,, ever
In other words, nonsense.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:30 PM   #48
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Only the internets, not to taken seriously,,,, ever
In other words, nonsense.
Feel free to point out any lie I stated.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:37 PM   #49
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100

Quote:
Feel free to point out any lie I stated.
that's a dumb request, he would be here all week if he pointed out all of your lies
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:44 PM   #50
deathmode
LiveLeaker

Quote:

Sneaky saying stats. Regardless, no factual data on education and voting. Obtaining accurate information on it is illegal. Whatever "stats" you are using have no access to this information. I would be interested in knowing the truth but it is not possible.

Also, the quality of education. A degree from a for profit school carries much less weight in the real world than a top 1 or 2 tier state school. A lot of democrats in IVY league and other apex caliber schools but there are not many of those. Most are state universities, colleges and for profits. Minorities are a big block of for profit schools and this is always left out of the conversation. And most of the student debt is being generated from for profit schools that prey on poor inner city minorities. Look at their ads. They are targeting blacks and latinos in big cities with a handful of single white struggling moms.
Why are they making so many ads with minorities? Because it's easy money! They will take out loans backed by the Government and the for profits get paid regardless if the minorities get their worthless paper or not. Even if they do get it it's still worthless.

Last edited by deathmode; 08-12-2017 at 04:50 PM.